Talkback - New Looney Tunes - Episodes Discussion

RafaTA.

Faster
Season 2 Show the Face

In this video of Daffy Duck in Season 2, in the finale you can see Cecil Turtle, Tweety and Sylvester designs with a New Theme Song, or how i can say, Merry-Go-Round Broke Down remastered:

WMania

Check Out My Avatar Thread!
Wow. It would be nice to get poses for these characters as well. Love how bright Tweety is.

Orange Mo

orangemo
Boomerang and Cartoon Network USA need to catch up to France, Poland and Brazil. Pretty much they are almost done with season 2.

I'm not sure about the UK if they finished or not. "Time to go to France, stay at a hotel and turn on the TV," a UK Wabbit fan would say.

UK has not seceded from the EU yet.

Episodes 23-39 have aired but they are in graveyard slot.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
Boomerang and Cartoon Network USA need to catch up to France, Poland and Brazil. Pretty much they are almost done with season 2.

I'm not sure about the UK if they finished or not. "Time to go to France, stay at a hotel and turn on the TV," a UK Wabbit fan would say.

Poland (Boomerang CEE) still only aired episodes 1-52. So they still have to wait for the second season.

Bob Bergen

The show, now called New Looney Tunes, is broadcasting/debuting new episodes on the Boomerang subscription service
https://www.boomerang.com

Bob Bergen

Only the first 26 episodes of Season 1 are Available on Boomerang Streaming Service,but they did air the next 13 episodes weekday at 2:30am from July 12-18 on Boomerang Channel USA
Right now. They will be adding em as time goes on. We are currently recording season 3, so stay tooned!!!

The Next 13 episodes should be on Boomerang Streaming Service this month,
I figured out a pattern, for all the reboots on Boomerang Streaming Service they will air it on Boomerang Channel at 2:00am a month before they will be available on Boomerang Streaming Service, they been doing this for the last couple months, It a chance they will do it again.

Orange Mo

orangemo
Whoa, the show got a third season?! That's pretty cool, actually. I thought there would have only been two seasons...

I expected only two too because WBA shows usually end after 2 seasons, but I guess since the show is very popular in Europe and Brazil not so much here in the US and seeing as they want more so WB will give them more. Lots of views they get in Europe and Brazil. Poland, France and Brazil are the top 3 watchers of the show I think.

If they add all of season 1, I might consider getting the streaming service. I have already seen episodes 1-26 and 27a and 28b.

I think UK is finished with season 1 and starting season 2.

Pretty much all of Porky's Duck-livery Service is online in clips. It's only missing like 30 seconds if you add all the clips together.

Last edited:

France only aired 13 episodes in Season 2, so there not almost done with Season 2 (http://www.linternaute.com/television/serie-bugs-une-production-looney-tunes-p3329528/#1)

Claude_Rains

If you are on the fence with the streaming service, you will be convinced to order it very soon. A flood of cartoons will be coming. What is being called "Season 2" is actually the second half of season 1. Then season 2 has 104 more cartoons. Then season 3 has 104 more than that. Stay tooned...

SweetShop209

If you are on the fence with the streaming service, you will be convinced to order it very soon. A flood of cartoons will be coming. What is being called "Season 2" is actually the second half of season 1. Then season 2 has 104 more cartoons. Then season 3 has 104 more than that. Stay tooned...
There's a season 3?

Orange Mo

orangemo

Hmm, I want the second half of season 1. Once they're out and I see proof, I'll think about getting the service. I also want the Tom and Jerry show to continue too. They have been under hiatus for a year just like New Looney Tunes has.

Yeah, Bob Bergen mentioned it earlier on this page.

I'm very excited for the next two seasons. I wonder what the producers and animators will do with the characters. I hope the introduction of these characters will raise the critical reception of the show. With Daffy Duck featured as wacky again, and Porky as fat, people really want to see more of this than that egocentric duck he was since 1948 and also want to see more of this fat pig. The Porky's Duck-livery Service episode is very good. Clips are online and if you combine all of them together its only missing about 30 seconds. I like how Daffy can disappear and appear in Porky's other hand. And the puns, "Well what do you know Dr. Porker!" "Better wrap this ham to go!" The scene where they play with hot sticks like swords and then Daffy blows the powder in Porky's eyes is entertaining. Good voice acting Bob Bergen and Dee Bradley Baker. I want to learn how to voice these characters because I would like to work in this kind of field someday. It sounds very fun and experimental.

The scene where Porky thinks Daffy is mocking him is good too and the ending is especially unexpected and hilarious.

I can tell how much this staff really care about this show. It's much better than Teen Titans Go! Cartoon Network should go back to airing Wabbit weekly. With new characters in the second season and Elmer Porky and Daffy in the first season, the second half sure will be better than the first half.

Give it a shot guys. The characters are funny, the animation is good (except Yosemite Sam's design), the gags are smart (classic style less cliches and more modern stuff: phones, texting, cars, cards, water park, petting zoo, etc), the segments are a bit too short 5 minutes, but there is a lot going on. The average classic short was 6-7 minutes.

I kind of wish Jack appeared in the show again. His temper makes me laugh. It's too bad the staff thought he was too similar to Yosemite Sam. I want Slugsworthy the First to keep appearing. He's a good villain for Bugs.

I also wonder what kind of villains will Daffy come up with.

"These are my chairs CAUSE I SAW THEM FIRST!"

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts