TALKBACK - Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart - "Perfect Adventure" [6/3 (Online) TBA (TV)]

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Digamma-F-Wau

Jan 19, 2016

Episode 2

Online June 3

I Love You Mao Mao
MONDAY 6/3 (Online)
TBA (TV)

This week...
When Mao Mao gets hungry for the perfect adventure, Adorabat tells a white lie.​

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Nov 1, 2013
Fun episode, we got some nice action and the badger character is pretty funny. Also anyone else notice how French the town is.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

RainbowCupcake

The (Not So) Bad Guy
Dec 3, 2017
United States
Another solid addition to this pleasant surprise series. I liked the fight between the two citizens at the beginning; it mirrored little kid fights to a T. Mao Mao's personality is really funny; he's hard-core but also over-the-top and sarcastic. He still remains my favorite character. I like how the episode poked fun at all of the adventure story cliches, like the "dramatic reunion" when Badgerclops came to rescue Mao Mao and Adorabat. Speaking of Adorabat, I'm not a fan of the character so far. Maybe it's her voice? She sounds similar to Charlyne Yi but in a less endearing way. Anyway, I can't wait to see what comes next.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Carlos Gutierrez wrote on PinkiePie97's profile.
I really do need to see Unikitty, Puppycorn, Dr. Fox, Hawkodile, and Richard come back for more new adventures this summer!
Happy Father's Day to all dads out there (including my own)!
Homestar Runner was trending yesterday and I didn't notice. Is the series all up ons again?
Amphibia looks pretty deece so far. The premise is like the isekai anime genre, except the main protagonist isn't stuck in a typical fantasy RPG world that most isekai anime take place in.