TALKBACK - Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart - "Mao Mao's Nakey" [12/13 (Online) TBA (TV)]

Latest News & Videos

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Apr 12, 2016

Episode 31

Saturday October 12th

Mao Mao's Nakey
FRIDAY 12/10 (Online)
TBA (TV)

This week...
When MM loses his clothes while trying to scale the Ruby Pure Heart, he has to get back to Sheriff's HQ by daybreak.​

RainbowCupcake

Just you know why...
Dec 3, 2017
United States
Wow, I'm surprised we got a new episode before the end of the year. What a treat!

Mao Mao's Nakey: Yeah...part of me is with @Bigawesome2000. I can see some people giving this episode some pretty inappropriate undertones, especially during one small scene towards the middle. Plus...that title. However, I still enjoyed the episode quite a bit. It was hilarious, as this show almost always is. I chuckled when Mao Mao randomly slipped a donut into Badgerclops' mouth to shut him up. Badgerclops had some pretty sarcastic one-liners throughout the episode as well (upside down butts, "Should we check on him?" "Yeah that could be fun," etc.) I also love it when Pinky plays a part in any of these episodes. This time, he's hiding in a random person's attic and tries to steal Mao Mao's clothes as his "ballgown." The ending of this episode was also really funny and caught me off guard ("Hello, Gary!") Mao Mao can be somewhat creepy at times...So yeah despite its...glaring...issues, the episode was still good, imo.

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Nov 1, 2013
Well MaoMao is a CN original character so it makes since for him to be naked for at least one episode also the ending had me dieing.

Reactions: RainbowCupcake

I.R. Shokew

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
Glad to see this show came back in High Tier style, honestly. Inappropriate-ness and unfortunate implications of this whole setup aside, the writers involved did make it work... Simply by actually being funny with it, unlike so many who've missed the mark in that regard (not saying examples, just telling the truth: this is NOT an easy plot to write and make work for comedy's sake simultaneously.).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

If Flintstones = Grand Dad, what does Yogi Bear equal? Grand Bear?
It took me all day and most of the month, but I finally got my 2 laptops upgraded (SSD, new RAM, replaced any and all broken parts, full cleanup of useless programs and salvaging useful ones). It was rough work, but I enjoyed every minute of it!

Someday, I'm gonna do this for a living, honestly.
Asa
What is with Nickelodeon US refusing to air the Pineapple RV episode of SpongeBob? It's already been aired in some countries, how come America didn't get it yet?
Tex Avery's MGM Cartoons are finally getting a blu-ray release after years of us waiting, at last!
#RIPKobe, Gigi, and the others in the helicopter.