TALKBACK- Hot Wheels World Race -Episode 2- (Spoilers)

Rate This Episode of "Hot Wheels World Race"

• A+

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A-

• B+

• B

• B-

• C+

• C

• C-

• F

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Chad Bonin

a.k.a. Knux Five
Staff member
Reporter
Yeah, yeah... you probably don't want it on the block. But it's a new episode, therefore it gets its own Talkback.

The racers have been assembled... can they master the road made by the Accellerons?

GWOtaku

Staff member
Reporter
Look at it this way folks...if we have to have a show on Toonami that is nothing but a ridiculous marketing ploy, its better for it to be this than Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh.

Count your blessings--and the days that this is over.

MattThomasM2B

The End Is Here.

Doctor: Yes.....everything's falling in place....I now have adam....and soon I shall have HOT WHEELS!! (Edit: My bad! THE WHEEL OF POWER!)

Shinji: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Double EDIT: You know these racers really like getting out of their cars and standing around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
The driver-dude has a point. Getting new racers used to this is good for the team.

It seems like the old guy doesn't want anyone practicing stuff.

How DID Mark get there?

Yay! More idiotic story devices!

I wonder, does this Wheel of Power allow you to get free vowels, or do you still have to pay Pat & Vanna for them?

This is the episode where they have those super-chargers that the toys use to gain speed show up, right?

Didn't the Hispanic dude crash at the very beginning of the ramp? When did he move up?

That one car looks very Looney Tune-ish.

Bigfoot! I actually remember that cartoon. Boy was that show corny.

They don't make 'em like that anymore. (the bridge)

This is what happens when you cross Indiana Jones with Matchbox Cars.

Product Placement! Yay!

What is it about Hispanic cartoon characters that they're always annoying?

Leave it to the idiot to screw things up?

That smoke looks straight out of Wind Waker.

The guy in black reminds me of Racer X from Speed Racer.

Anime Guy

grunge music enthusiast
Discloner said:
Sit back...ignore the plot...and enjoy the eye candy...

then again...some people don't like candy.... :p

For them there's ice cream.

And now for a random quote of the moment, because I feel like it. From the ending theme, "Hot, hot, HOT, HOT!" For some reason, I love that song.

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
Anime Guy said:
For some reason, I love that song.

Yea, I know what'cha mean. It doesn't help that it's performed by one of my favorite bands: Smash Mouth. It's on their latest album.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts