TALKBACK- Hot Wheels Highway 35 World Race -Episode 1- (Spoilers)

Rate This Episode Of "Hot Wheels"!

• A+

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A-

• B+

• B

• B-

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • C+

• C

• C-

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • F

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Chad Bonin

a.k.a. Knux Five
Staff member
Reporter

Well, we're getting an intro at least.

I caught maybe one or two episodes, seemed decent. I wonder, if it didn't have the Hot Wheels license, would people be so negative about it?

SNS

The series was okay.

PS: I kind of wish you had moved the talkbacks from the CN board to here, but I don't mind new talkbacks.

lostrune

Detective Rachel
Isn't this a replay? If so, shouldn't the talkback be for all instead of each episode?

MattThomasM2B

The End Is Here.

"Aliens called the accelerons built super roller coaster tracks in another dimension!!!!!"

Wow, way to go from tolerable to STOOOPID.

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
Hehe. The Hot Wheels intro has a "Frankenstien"-ish beginning music. :anime:

My roommate says the music reminds him of Extreme-G.

I hate 3-D people. They never move naturally.

Those houses look so...bland.

And nobody in the neighborhood notices that really weird car that mysteriously appears out of nowhere...

I dunno what's worse, that half-assed story about the racetrack or the alien name, the Accelerons.

Do they ever run out of Nitros?

I guess the people who did Hot Wheels were too lazy to place any dents in the cars, so they just wrote the invulernability into the show.

And they go over the railing with no trouble whatsoever.

Yay! Stereotypical cultural ethnicity!

I HATE the "Lava Plow" scene. As if that car, even with the plow, can stand up to lava like that.

I'd like to know how she got the door open and didn't get burned by the lava.

Won't his parents be worried about the kid leaving for such a long while.

Tienshin

LOL INTERNET >:'D
The best part was when it ended.

I mean after the Smashmouth ED.

But before the Barbie commercial.

Obi

SEVEN. MONDAY.
Well...

It had a cool Toonami made intro at least.

That's about all I can say about it without going into fits of rage.

JohnCrichton

An astronaut!
Bugger all you soddin' wankahs!!!

Hot Wheels Highway 35 was some of the most fun I've had watching Toonmai since we had killer line-ups.

Not sure what else you could ask for in a cartoon about Hot Wheels. They got about as creative as you can get with a toy like this without trying to add more layers than there needs to be.

The driving action direction was top notch, I like the glossy stylized animation and... I liked the racing.

This show reminds me of the fun I was having watching Action Man before FOX walked in and told them to make it suck more.

TOM: "This Toonami Fan gives Hot Wheels Highway 35 World Race an 8 out of 10. Shoot the curl..."

:p

And no... I'm not kidding... :shrug:

Sketch

not like those other old guys
I'm with John. I liked watching this on SVES. People really ought to give it more of a chance. Sure it's not Reboot (or Spider-Man for that matter) but it's not bad. I can appreciate anything with voices from Ocean Westwood (except for early TF: teh S uckmada episodes of course).

lostrune

Detective Rachel
It's just OK. It's not something I'd watch again after seeing it on SVES though.
No replay value. You see one, you've seen 'em all. :p

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts