Talkback - Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

AnotherRandomGuy

The cat came back, he just couldn't stay away
Oct 29, 2016
Ratings
1,435 14
New Mexico
I shouldn't be questioning this but...how exactly are they still alive? I mean they've been in what's essentially a coma for 9 years.

Then again, this is the same movie that had a pig jump off a boat, stowaway on a plane headed to the Bronx, go to first class, talk to an old lady, then head back within the span of maybe a few hours.

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
Ratings
591 6
New York
So Arnold's parents are back, GeraldxPhebe that is canon, don't know what is going on with Arnold and Helga. But yeah this is finale, there can't be anymore after this.

ToonJay723

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Ratings
1,556 12
New York
What a great end to the series. The stakes were high, Arnold reunites with his parents and Arnold and Helga finally confess their feelings for each other. My only critique is that the other kids, Arnold's grandparents, and Helga's parents seemed to just disappear in the middle. That and the tone of some jokes. Hey Arnold is a grounded show and is pretty realistic, so the thing with Abner hitchhiking, and riding first class feels out of place.

I really loved the animation. They've greatly improved on digital compositing, and it looks much better than season four and five. It looks just as lively as the first three seasons.

Hopefully Nick will make a press release that includes the app, online and On Demand numbers.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!