Talkback - Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
5,068 41
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com

Premieres November 24, 2017 at 7 P.M. on Nickelodeon

Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie takes kids on the field trip of a lifetime: action packed and full of adventure! They’ll join Arnold on a quest in which he’ll try to achieve his ultimate dream and finally find his missing parents. It all starts when Arnold and his classmates take a trip to San Lorenzo, South America, which, coincidentally, is the last place Arnold’s parents were seen. Their trip takes a turn when pirates kidnap Arnold and his friends! From there it’s one jungle hazard after another, and the gang must put their heads together to get out of danger. As the leader of the journey, Arnold must make sure he and his friends survive safely, all while working towards a reunion he’s dreamt of his whole life.​

Jean74

November to Remember
Apr 12, 2012
Ratings
Seymour TN
Finally it is about time as really the show is one of a kind. As it had no gadgets and no stuff like other cartoons like resorting to action or violence. It was just real life as it kind of reminded me of the Peanuts.
Hey Arnold reminds us of real life and the kids act like they were real though cartoon. Know what I mean? Want to see Arnold get closure finally! After all these years.

Mr.O

Sep 21, 2016
Ratings
309 3
Finally it is about time as really the show is one of a kind. As it had no gadgets and no stuff like other cartoons like resorting to action or violence. It was just real life as it kind of reminded me of the Peanuts.
Hey Arnold reminds us of real life and the kids act like they were real though cartoon. Know what I mean? Want to see Arnold get closure finally! After all these years.
Same here. The only thing that got me was their age. They were so believable and down to earth, but why where they so young (9ish) I believe, rather than 12-13 yrs old?

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!