Talkback - Harvey Beaks "Night Maid" Talkback [10/2]

Latest News & Videos

Cartoon Ruler

Dec 11, 2011
Galloway, NJ
Harvey becomes a superhero to save Littlebark Grove from the rising tide of trash and litter.

This episode premieres tonight at 8:00PM on Nickelodeon.

Thoughts?

M622

Sep 28, 2011
Merrick ny
i liked it. i always like super hero episodes. Harvey as night maid was cool. maybe this could crossover with miraculous ladybug soon. (i know its never gonna happen, but one can dream) now i hope that night maid can return soon.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
I don't like how everyone just littered in their own forest like that - it just made the moral a bit too predictable for me. Hopefully, the next episode premiere will re-assure me this town is smarter than that (I mean they do have their own waste disposal , so they should also have their own garbage disposal system, right?).

ToonJay723

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
New York
I don't like how everyone just littered in their own forest like that - it just made the moral a bit too predictable for me. Hopefully, the next episode premiere will re-assure me this town is smarter than that (I mean they do have their own waste disposal , so they should also have their own garbage disposal system, right?).
They basically act like how people do in real life. Spit on the sidewalk, throw cigarettes and garbage on the streets and subway tracks. This episode is actually spot on, and it's sad.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
Yeah, plus everyone actually became even worse once they found out that someone else will take care of it
THANK YOU for successfully pointing out exactly why this might be my least favorite episode of this show as of right now... I get the message they were going for, but it all feels like it just barely got the point they themselves were trying to make to me.

Lord Hater

Retired
Dec 29, 2014
This episode was pretty lame. I didn't like how the characters were acting like, by throwing garbage and expecting someone to clean it up. Harvey should stand up to others and notice when they're using him.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Sep 3, 2013
This was an odd one to watch. I very much enjoyed seeing Harvey take the form of an anti-litter superhero (with a surprisingly cool-looking outfit to boot) and just the fun of seeing him actually take battle with the "monster" at the end. However, although I understand the town suddenly littering like there's no tomorrow is supposed to mean that people often take these housekeepers and whatnot for granted, it feels odd that the entire town was like that. It'd make sense if it was only some of the lazier citizens, but I find it off that everyone but Fee and Foo would do this, especially given how the latter two don't seem to value cleanliness that highly.

I did laugh a few times though, particularly in Dade's appearance, and it is once again nice to see Fee and Foo come off as genuinely good friends, even if their roles feel a bit too, for lack of a better term, subdued this time around.

I'd say this was a fairly enjoyable episode, provided you can get past the elephant in the room.

Cartoon Ruler

Dec 11, 2011
Galloway, NJ
This episode was OK, but not great. Seeing Harvey as a superhero was fun, but the way how all the citizens suddenly became lazy was a bit frustrating. They've worked off Harvey's butt just for dumping their trash everywhere like they don't care. Now that was just shameful...but at least the ending made up for all of this mess.

Reactions: Zanneck