Talkback - Harvey Beaks "Le Corn Maze...OF DOOM!/Harvey Isn't Scary" [10/23]

Latest News & Videos

Lord Hater

Retired
Dec 29, 2014
Le Corn Maze...OF DOOM! - After the children claim that last year's corn maze was not scary, the Squirrels swear to make this year's maze the scariest ever

Harvey Isn't Scary - A Littlebark Halloween tradition involves telling scary stories to keep the boogeyman away.

Both episodes premiere tonight at 8:00 pm on Nickelodeon.

Freav

BeakFreav
Oct 16, 2015
Great bunch of episodes.
Loved the intro, of course Ego Plum would give us some amazing music for the halloween episode
Le Corn Maze of Doom was particularly outstanding, the story was entertaining and the whole thing had a great atmosphere. Les squirrels are always fun to watch, and they're one of the rare cases where the french accent is done right.
The other episode was great too, felt a bit lighter, but I enjoyed knowing more about minor characters (both episodes gave Rooter some nice development I guess) and they stories they told were entertaining. I kinda wanted Harvey's story to actually be creepy, but this worked for the episode. Great ending too.

SaneMan

Nov 13, 2012
Slovak Republic
^ to be fair, by this show's standards, the first segments was kinda creepy, even tho the audience more or less knows what's going on

speaking of the first segment, seems like Rooter and Piri Piri got caught in the heat of the moment
don't see this becoming an actual pairing tho, people do weird stuff when they thing they are about to die

for the second segment, Harvey sure knows how to get into the heads of his friends

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
THIS... Was a truly High Tier Halloween set we got going here.

Why this show gets buried annoys me ever so much...

Happy Halloween, Little Bark Grove.

Pelvix

Weirdo
Jan 24, 2013
Im a little suprised other supporting characters like Claire or Dade werent a part of this. Otherwise, I enjoyed both segments, though I also will agree the second did feel a bit lighter.

Freav

BeakFreav
Oct 16, 2015
Why this show gets buried annoys me ever so much...
Yeah, I'm pretty annoyed at this, it's like this cartoon is pretty much destined to end up as a cult show.
I guess I'm kinda okay as long as it manages to last a decent amount of time...

Lord Hater

Retired
Dec 29, 2014
The first one was good. I noticed that Kratz's voice got deeper. The idea of the advanced corn maze was clever. It was nice to see Harvey save the squirrels at the end.

The second one was good. I liked Harvey's attempts to scare others but the stories were amusing. But he did tell a scary story that messed everyone up to the point of making him cry.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Sep 3, 2013
Both of these were good episodes. I definitely liked "Le Cornmaze of Doom" a lot better because of how all-out they went on the moods and just how genuinely frightening they managed to make the maze itself.