TALKBACK - Craig of the Creek - Episodes 73-80 [6/5 (Online) 6/8-6/11 (TV)] *SEASON FINALE*

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.

Episodes 73-80

WEEKDAYS at 10:00 AM

In the Key of the Creek
Premieres
FRIDAY 6/4 (Online)
MONDAY 6/8 at 10:00 AM (TV)

This week...
When a rainy day keeps Craig inside, he uses his toys and imagination to create his own Creek adventure in Craig of the Creek’s first musical episode!
----

The Children of the Dog
Premieres
FRIDAY 6/4 (Online)
MONDAY 6/8 at 10:15 AM (TV)

This week...
Craig has tried to convince his family to get a dog for years but has never been successful, but he may have a chance if he follows the guidance of a charismatic creek kid and her three step program.
----

Jessica Shorts
Premieres
FRIDAY 6/4 (Online)
TUESDAY 6/9 at 10:00 AM (TV)

This week...
Spend some time with Craig’s little sister, Jessica, with a series of five short stories. Follow along as she trains to be the best video game fighter in “Power Punchers,” deals with a loose tooth in “Incisor Trading,” puts on her own TV show in “The Jessica & Small Uncle Show,” saves Kelsey’s sword in “Jessica in Operation” and takes family game night too far in “Jessica in Payup!”
----

Ferret Quest
Premieres
FRIDAY 6/4 (Online)
TUESDAY 6/9 at 10:15 AM (TV)

This week...
The kids are on the search for an elusive ferret in the Creek. Kelsey unites her friends Stacks and Wildernessa to find it, but worries they’d rather hangout with each other instead of her.
----

Into the Overpast
Premieres
FRIDAY 6/4 (Online)
WEDNESDAY 6/10 at 10:00 AM (TV)

This week...
Craig and The Green Poncho travel to the Other Side of the Creek where Craig learns Green Poncho’s shocking origin story.
----

The Time Capsule
Premieres
FRIDAY 6/4 (Online)
WEDNESDAY 6/10 at 10:15 AM (TV)

This week...
Worried he’ll one day forget all his favorite memories, Craig creates a time capsule to remember them all.
----

Beyond the Rapids
Premieres
FRIDAY 6/4 (Online)
THURSDAY 6/11 at 10:00 AM (TV)

This week...
Resident creek scientist, Wren, enlists Craig to voyage through dangerous waters in search of a path to the Ocean.
----

The Jinxening
Premieres
FRIDAY 6/4 (Online)
THURSDAY 6/11 at 10:15 AM (TV)

This week...
Craig, Kelsey and JP help a kid who’s been jinxed and can’t talk, but they soon come to regret it.​

Last edited:

Perla Magica

Digital Love
I absolutely loved the musical episode, not only the songs were good but also the live-action backgrounds at near end of the episode were a nice addition for the show.

"Jessica Shorts" is also a good episode, it's rare to see five two-minuted episodes in one.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
ANOTHER overall High Tier showing from this show, similar to the previous batch. As for my favorite ones:

* The Children of The Dog

* Beyond the Rapids

* The Jinxening

The musical episode (In The Key of the Creek) does stand out well enough, but I'm not a big musical fan, unless your name is Central Park (a show that has grown on me), thank you very much.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts