TALKBACK - Craig of the Creek - Episodes 30-33 [11/2 (Online) 11/5-11/8 (TV)]

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Apr 12, 2016
Ratings
676 13
YzWhaD0.jpg

Episodes 30-33
uNOxncR.png
Online November 2nd!
(TV) MONDAY at 5:00 PM

Jextra Perrestrial
Premieres
FRIDAY 11/2 (Online)
MONDAY 11/5 at 5:00 PM (TV)

This week...
JP believes he may be from another planet, so Craig tries to help him make contact.
---
The Takeout Mission
Premieres
FRIDAY 11/2 (Online)
TUESDAY 11/6 at 5:00 PM (TV)

This week...
Kelsey leads her friends on the most important quest ever, picking up takeout for dinner.
---
Dinner at the Creek
Premieres
FRIDAY 11/2 (Online)
WEDNESDAY 11/7 at 5:00 PM (TV)

This week...
Bernard is left in charge for the evening, so Craig sets out to find his own dinner at the creek.
---
Jessica's Trail
Premieres
FRIDAY 11/2 (Online)
THURSDAY 11/8 at 5:00 PM (TV)

This week...
Jessica wanders into an unfamiliar creek, leaving Craig to find her before his Mom notices!​

Last edited:

LinusFan303

A Fan of Linus Van Pelt.
Mar 26, 2018
Ratings
1,032 5
Colorado
Pretty good week of episodes.
My favorite episode week was The Takeout Mission love Kelsey's father and daughter dynamic with the knight quest stuff. My least favorite was dinner at the Creek it wasn't bad just my least favorite of the week more by default.

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Apr 12, 2016
Ratings
676 13
If I'm reading the production codes right, "Jessica's Trail" is episode 33, correct?
I'm surprised. The episode feels like a season finale. No wonder these episodes stopped on Thursday.
Yes you're reading the production codes correct.

I.R. Shokew

DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs
Sep 26, 2011
Ratings
1,794 10
Who wants to find me that badly anymore?
I'll keep this simple enough... Only because this show continues to do little to no wrong in my eyes... There is no worst episode, for example of what I'm getting at - just not something I'm in a hurry to revisit over something else.

BEST (High Tier)
The Takeout Mission
Jessica's Trail
Jextra Perrestrial
Dinner at The Creek
LEAST FAVORITE (Mid High Tier)

Yeah - take that, TLH. This is what consistent quality is like, if I must be honest here and now!

LinusFan303

A Fan of Linus Van Pelt.
Mar 26, 2018
Ratings
1,032 5
Colorado
I'll keep this simple enough... Only because this show continues to do little to no wrong in my eyes... There is no worst episode, for example of what I'm getting at - just not something I'm in a hurry to revisit over something else.

BEST (High Tier)
The Takeout Mission
Jessica's Trail
Jextra Perrestrial
Dinner at The Creek
LEAST FAVORITE (Mid High Tier)

Yeah - take that, TLH. This is what consistent quality is like, if I must be honest here and now!
I agree with this order , it's the same order I had. Yeah even my least favorite of the week was still pretty good.