TALKBACK - Ben 10 - Innervasion Parts 2-5 [10/26] *SEASON FINALE*

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
New%2BSeason%2B2%2BEpisode%2BPoster%2BWallpaper%2BBen%2B10%2Breboot%2Bomni%2Benhanced.png

Episodes 77-80
40-cb-20170612110044-png.199722

Friday at 6:30 PM pst/5:30 PM cst!
If you wanna check the talkback thread of the first part of the season finale click this link: TALKBACK - Ben 10 - Innervasion Part 1: Message in a Boxcar - [10/12 (Online) 10/26 (TV)]

Innervasion Part 2: Call the Cyber Police
Premieres
FRIDAY 10/26 at 6:45 PM

This week...
After defeating the Warbot and discovering Vilgax inside, Ben's "secret voices" only worsen and begin affecting his sleep, but once Gwen discovers a sleepwalking Ben using missing items from the campsite to create his own massive Junkbot, it is up to Ben to stop his own creation.
----
Innervasion Part 3: Strange Bedfellows
Premieres
FRIDAY 10/26 at 7:00 PM

This week...
After the Junkbot shoots the Omnitrix and it begins glowing neon-blue, an imprisoned Vilgax explains it is now a gateway through which the Fulmini Empire will invade Earth, but the only way to stop them is from within the Omnitrix, so Ben must team up with the ultimate baddie if he is to save his planet.
----

Innervasion Part 4: Mind Over Alien Matter
Premieres
FRIDAY 10/26 at 7:15 PM

This week...
While inside the Omnitrix, Ben and Vilgax must work together if they are to close the gateway, but once the Fulmini leader - the High Override - appears, even that might not be enough. Luckily, help arrives in the form of a being calling itself Glitch!
----

Innervasion Part 5: Mind Over Alien Matter
Premieres
FRIDAY 10/26 at 7:30 PM

This week...
While Ben struggles to avoid the High Override's mind control, Max and Gwen enter the Omnitrix to lend a hand, but once they find Ben is not who he seems, Max and Gwen must pull out all the stops if they are to get Ben back in time to save the planet.​

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
This was a good season finale.

Part 1 : Ben's wordplay was good, never good to listen to the voices in your head , Ben. I wonder what Vilgax knows.

Part 2: That dream was disturbing. That part with Max and Vilgax was funny . so Ben also bulding dangerous weapons in his sleep.

Part 3: Kind of cool seeing Vilgax and Ben teaming up. Inside the watch we go!

Part 4: Nice to meet Glitch . Inside the Omnitrix looks pretty nice.

Part 5: This show loves Ben mind control. So the part to snap Ben out of it is kind of overdone ,but it's fine. Glitch is car now?

I enjoyed it! Give it 7/10. Now wait for Season 3!

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Ben 10 "Innvervasion"

Wow, that was annoying.

Now that the 2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are kaput, I can safely say Ben Tennyson is the absolute worst current superhero on television. And it's not even close. I resent that he's an idiot and a sociopath. But what I resent most is that kids are supposed to be able to relate to the fact that he's an idiot and sociopath and find it funny and lovable.

Vilgax, and Glitch, and everyone else were giving him sage advice. And instead of listening to it, he does the opposite, and makes everything a hundred times worse. He is so self-involved and conceited, that he doesn't recognize common sense when he hears it. And that's the thing that bugged me most about him not listening to the advice. Most of it WAS common sense and logical, and it not only made sense, and actually explained previously unanswered mysteries, but it was offered by people who understood the Omnitrix better than he does. But he's impatient and wants to turn into a neat-o alien, NOW NOW NOW, because he's "awesome", and Ben Tennyson always gets what he wants, so the fate of the planet is in dire jeopardy, because Ben wants what he wants, and he wants it NOW NOW NOW. To be blunt, Ben 10 seems to be a perfect representation of a "hero" during the Trump era. But I don't have to like it. A lot of cartoons seem to be representative of the eras they were produced in, so if anyone 50 years from now watches that, they might think "Wow, 2018 must have SUCKED." And you know what? It does. This show making it onto the air and being considered an acceptable program for children shows how broken pop culture is, and how badly we as a society are failing our kids. I never much cared for the original series, and ducked out after the first season. But it never engendered the feelings of disgust and rage I feel towards Ben on this iteration. And it sucks.

And do you know what? I hate Grandpa Max. He is the worst authority figure ever. And he's just plain stupid. After all that, he tells Ben he is the best person for the watch, and the person who should be trusted with it. And Ben, being a sociopath, goes right back to thinking he's awesome upon that positive feedback, for doing such a terrible job. Grandpa Max was always the coolest and wisest character on the original series, but here he's a joke of a parent, who spoils Ben to the point that he's probably one of the worst behaved kids on television. For the record, if someone corrects me and says there are a ton of kids on trashy Disney Channel or Nickelodeon kidcoms who are worse, I'll believe you. But Ben is the worst behaved kid on a show I actually watch. Grandpa Max should be whipping his narrow behind with a rusty belt on a weekly basis, not telling him how proud he is of him. God, I hate these characters.

This is an episode I by all rights should have liked. It finally delved into the alien mythology like I had been begging to the show to do all season, and Glitch is an appealing new character. But Ben Tennyson sucks all of the fun out of the room. He's exhausting. Which means he is the best representation of a hero in 2018. 0.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Ben 10 "Innvervasion"

Wow, that was annoying.

Now that the 2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are kaput, I can safely say Ben Tennyson is the absolute worst current superhero on television. And it's not even close. I resent that he's an idiot and a sociopath. But what I resent most is that kids are supposed to be able to relate to the fact that he's an idiot and sociopath and find it funny and lovable.

Vilgax, and Glitch, and everyone else were giving him sage advice. And instead of listening to it, he does the opposite, and makes everything a hundred times worse. He is so self-involved and conceited, that he doesn't recognize common sense when he hears it. And that's the thing that bugged me most about him not listening to the advice. Most of it WAS common sense and logical, and it not only made sense, and actually explained previously unanswered mysteries, but it was offered by people who understood the Omnitrix better than he does. But he's impatient and wants to turn into a neat-o alien, NOW NOW NOW, because he's "awesome", and Ben Tennyson always gets what he wants, so the fate of the planet is in dire jeopardy, because Ben wants what he wants, and he wants it NOW NOW NOW. To be blunt, Ben 10 seems to be a perfect representation of a "hero" during the Trump era. But I don't have to like it. A lot of cartoons seem to be representative of the eras they were produced in, so if anyone 50 years from now watches that, they might think "Wow, 2018 must have SUCKED." And you know what? It does. This show making it onto the air and being considered an acceptable program for children shows how broken pop culture is, and how badly we as a society are failing our kids. I never much cared for the original series, and ducked out after the first season. But it never engendered the feelings of disgust and rage I feel towards Ben on this iteration. And it sucks.

And do you know what? I hate Grandpa Max. He is the worst authority figure ever. And he's just plain stupid. After all that, he tells Ben he is the best person for the watch, and the person who should be trusted with it. And Ben, being a sociopath, goes right back to thinking he's awesome upon that positive feedback, for doing such a terrible job. Grandpa Max was always the coolest and wisest character on the original series, but here he's a joke of a parent, who spoils Ben to the point that he's probably one of the worst behaved kids on television. For the record, if someone corrects me and says there are a ton of kids on trashy Disney Channel or Nickelodeon kidcoms who are worse, I'll believe you. But Ben is the worst behaved kid on a show I actually watch. Grandpa Max should be whipping his narrow behind with a rusty belt on a weekly basis, not telling him how proud he is of him. God, I hate these characters.

This is an episode I by all rights should have liked. It finally delved into the alien mythology like I had been begging to the show to do all season, and Glitch is an appealing new character. But Ben Tennyson sucks all of the fun out of the room. He's exhausting. Which means he is the best representation of a hero in 2018. 0.

Funny, this is how I feel about everything in Star Vs. TFOE, honestly. Then again, this show is pretty dang terrible and I'm glad I don't pay (too much) attention to it (and I'd rather not get hung up over it & instead watch other old/new stuff the Disney Animated TV universe has to offer me.), so I'm not surprised. Ben 10 was never that good a franchise to begin with (whereas SVFOE had potential to be decent, IMHO - which I don't think it is at all, just annoying and overrated garbage!), and this current iteration is my divine proof of that.

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

I loved this special. Part 5 of Innevasion was the best episode of the series in my personal opinion. Ben has more difficult adventures with his Omnitrix. I wonder where we go from here when Season 3 starts. Every season is getting better. Season 1 was weaker, but Season 2 has improved. I bet Season 3 will top Season 2.

Radical

Banned
Innervastion was an awesome enjoyable Season 2 finale,

Kid Ben/Kid Gwen's moments in the race were great/funny.

The kid racers are dirty rotten cheating brats, yikes, they're scum:mad:!!!!

The evil "strange voices" in Kid Ben's head were interesting.

Cool seeing Vilgax, my favorite best classic alien villain:D.

Vilgax knows about these new evil aliens called Fulmini from the Omnitrix starting an invasion.

The creepy disturbing Vilgax dreams were funny/amusing, hehehe.

Inside the Omnitrix looked so cool with sweet designs.

I so enjoy Kid Ben/Vilgax's team-up going inside the Omnitrix to stop the evil Fulmini, my favorite hero/villain team-up next to Freakazoid/The Lobe, SpongeBob/Squidward, Jackie Chan/Valmont, Kim Possible/Dr. Drakken & Shego, and Perry/Dr. Doofenshmirtz's cool team-ups:D.

Vilgax to call out Kid Ben's selfishness was awesome.

Glitch, best awesome interesting new ally joining with Kid Ben/Vilgax, a better version of Kid Ben, hehehe:D.

The High Override, my favorite cool new dangerous alien villain, has a cool design.

Poor Vilgax sent to the Null Void like in the original Ben 10 series, he'll be back.

Kid Ben brainwashed of course.

Kid Gwen/Grandpa Max helping becoming Cannonbolt/Stinkfly was sweet.

Kid Ben back to normal from Kid Gwen/Grandpa Max and Glitch was great.

Kid Ben defeating the High Override was awesome/satisfying, the Omnitrix is saved.

Glitch joining with Kid Ben/Kid Gwen and Grandpa Max was sweet, great ending:D.

Season 1 was weak, but enjoyable, Season 2 was better/awesome with Charmcaster's appearance, and I'll enjoy Season 3, I hope to see Kevin Levin, Argit, Albedo, Sonny, and Will Harangue show up.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts