TALKBACK - Ben 10 - Episodes 101-110 [5/24 (Online) 6/22-7/20 (TV)]

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Ben_10_Reboot_Season_3.jpg

Episodes 101-110
Reboot Omnitrix Symbol (1).png

Saturday at 12:00p/11:00c!

Moor Fogg
Premieres
FRIDAY 5/24 (Online)
SATURDAY 6/22 at 12:00 PM (TV)

This week...
Team Tennyson goes international in the Omni-Copter and the first stop is for a hike in the Scottish Highlands, but the weather isn't just bad, it's foggy, and that means one thing and one thing only: the return of The Fogg!
----

King of the Castle
Premieres
FRIDAY 5/24 (Online)
SATURDAY 6/22 at 12:15 PM (TV)

This week...
Ben, Gwen, and Grandpa Max next travel to Castle Bishopbrook to visit a distant relative who's royalty, but when Ben encounters a "ghost" at the haunted home, it turns out to actually be his new rival, Kevin 11, throwing even more twisted aliens his way: Thornblade, Undertow, and Dark Matter!
----

Speechless On the Seine
Premieres
FRIDAY 5/24 (Online)
SATURDAY 6/29 at 12:00 PM (TV)

This week...
While in Paris, France, Ben catches Zombozo robbing the Louvre, but when Zombozo hypnotizes Ben to remain speechless, Ben must navigate a foreign land like a mime in order to stop the criminal clown and his travelling circus.
----

Don't Touch
Premieres
FRIDAY 5/24 (Online)
SATURDAY 6/29 at 12:15 PM (TV)

This week...
Team Tennyson checks out a Samurai Museum in Tokyo, where Ben is too impatient to wait out the Calligraphy experience for the more exciting sounding Samurai one. But when a dangerous Samurai sword is stolen from the exhibit, Ben must take on its thief, the new Big Bad in town, the Forever Knight.
----
Big in Japan
Premieres
FRIDAY 5/24 (Online)
SATURDAY 7/6 at 12:00 PM (TV)

This week...
During a tour of the Japanese Robotics Museum, Ben finds hero-gone-wrong Tim Buktu "trying to save" Tokyo from a Dragon. Has Tim finally turned over a new leaf, or is this just another one of his half-baked plans to play the part of hero?
----

Cyber Slammers
Premieres
FRIDAY 5/24 (Online)
SATURDAY 7/6 at 12:15 PM (TV)

This week...
At Biggie Box Japan, Ben waits in an epic line for the release of the latest Sumo Slammers video game, Cyber Slammers, but Ben must soon save the store— not from game-hungry customers, but from Steam Smythe, who wants to retro-fit a massive mech with steam punk powers!
----

Big Ben 10
Premieres
FRIDAY 5/24 (Online)
SATURDAY 7/13 at 12:00 PM (TV)

This week...
When Ben and family go to London to visit the legendary Big Ben, the Bugg Brothers are there to greet them, with yet another outrageously over the top plan of course: to shrink the Big Ben bell in order to steal it!
----

LaGrange Muraille
Premieres
FRIDAY 5/24 (Online)
SATURDAY 7/13 at 12:15 PM (TV)

This week...
While visiting China, Ben, Gwen, and Grandpa Max take a trek to the Great Wall, but their adventure is nearly ruined by daredevils LaGrange and Vin Ethanol trying to jump the international monument, and Ben must hop into the Rustbuggy to chase away the fast and furious foes.
----

Lickety Split
Premieres
FRIDAY 5/24 (Online)
SATURDAY 7/20 at 12:00 PM (TV)

This week...
When a mysterious electrical storm downs the Omni-Copter at the Equator, Team Tennyson soon discovers Solar & Polar are behind it, but when Ben accidentally combines the two into a more powerful Uni-Twin, our hero must think fast if he is going to save the planet!
----

The Claws of the Cat
Premieres
FRIDAY 5/24 (Online)
SATURDAY 7/20 at 12:15 PM (TV)

This week...
While taking in the sights and sounds of a Rio de Jenaro music festival, Ben bristles at Gwen's suggestion that she be his new sidekick, but when the festival is threaten by the supersonic sound waves of Lord Decibel, our hero must lean on help from some familiar faces: DJ Gpa and Gwen-Cat!​

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts