• It was So-So.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ATBGfan

As Told By Ginger ROCKS!!
May 7, 2005
Sheltered Shrubs
Ok everyone! Nicktoons Network aired the never before seen(in the U.S.) "Stuff'll Kill Ya" episode!:) Talk about it here!
Personally, I thought the episode was great! I had really wanted to see this episode and it was as good as I expected it too be. It was funny how that teacher conned Carl into thinking he was going to die! Poor Ginger, having that evil Ms. Zorski(The cousin of the NICE Ms. Zorski). I can honestly see why she would go on an all caffiene diet.

May 9, 2004
Ausländer
A shame really, I had no idea any new Ginger shows were going to run. Dispite it's odd looking animation, I liked ATB Ginger for the stories and quirky characters. I'd have watched this if I'd known it was on.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

What a disgrace. We never got the old Grinch cartoon yet the CGI film adaptation is getting a worldwide release. It releases today in Portugal.
Finally rebranded my account a bit to match current online identity. Now if only my username change request could go through lol
The final issue of The Un-Iverse I am posting on Anime Superhero is now posted. It's been quite a ride, and I want to thank the Drawing Board for their support for the past couple of years. You guys are the best. Thank you all.
I wish a happy 18th birthday to Michaela Zee, the daughter of Mulan herself, Ming Na Wen. Michaela is known for being the second voice of Ginger on Phineas And Ferb, as well as Princess Jun on Sofia The First.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqdMneah7aN/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=11axgmxfzxsfa