TALKBACK - Adventure Time - Come Along With Me - *SERIES FINALE* [9/3]

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
latest

Episodes 280 - 283
The Ultimate Adventure

6hqxCqB.png

Monday at 6p/5c!

Come Along With Me
Premieres
MONDAY at 6 PM

This week...
BMO narrates the Great Gum War in which Princess Bubblegum, Finn, Jake, Lady Rainicorn, Marceline, Flame Princess, Lemongrab, Slime Princess, the Duke of Nuts, Huntress Wizard, and Lumpy Space Princess band together to battle Gumbald and his army.​

Dudley

Staff member
Those who’ve watched every episode, will feel rewarded.
Me, not so much. But I’m glad I’m watching this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Well looks like this is the end my beautiful friends, After 8 years we say goodbye to one of my favorite CN Shows because this is Adventure Time Finale. I didn't watch the pilot in 2007 because I wasn't a fan of Nicktoons I remembered because I was watching CN. It's been a lot of fun, I'd like to thank this show too because it changed my life too. I was 14 when it premiered. And this show is the last CN show with the second CN logo. Hopefully I have some good memories watching this show and you too. But in later year's CN didn't air promos of the new episodes but this year they aired a promos for the Minecraft Special and the finale but I'm glad this show is going to get reruns after the finale aired. Goodbye Adventure Time Stay Gold. Bang.

Adventure Time Logo 1.png

Nicktoons Network Logo.png -
Cartoon Network 2010 Logo.png
- Cartoon Network 2010 Logo 2.png
April 5th, 2010 - September 3rd, 2018

Last edited:

moose_tracks12

What a journey, y'all. Adventure Time premiered April 5th, 2010 when I was 12 and a half years old. Tonight was the final episode, on the date of September 3rd, 2018, where I am 21 years old.

The past 8 years I spent with this show was truly an adventure indeed. Getting to grow up and see the hilarious, heartbreaking, and thematic stories Pendleton Ward and his team told us was worth everything.

From childhood to adulthood, from beginning to end, and from episode 1 to episode 283, I got to see one of the greatest masterpieces in cartoon history.

It's been amazing. Thank you Cartoon Network for blessing us with such a groundbreaking relic of television animation. We'll always remember Adventure Time :)

Boomerangfan101

Can You Not!
I’m gonna miss Adventure time so much when it premiered I was in 2nd grade and now I am entering my 3rd year of high school it’s crazy how much this show has been so influential I will miss it so much

Golden Geek

Radio Demon
Staff member
Reporter
I'm glad Adventure Time lasted as long as it did so it could exist in a cartoon era where that kiss could happen.

I'm sure it's going to be cut overseas though. :(

JTOONSAnimation

That was a good ending! I was afraid they were gonna pull a Regular Show and kill off a main character.

That kiss scene will probably be altered to look like a hug or something overseas.

Either way, nice ending. I think we might get a reboot of this show in ten years maybe, if the "remake" era continues until then.

thomas2313412

Just an opinion,Will cartoon network give a tweet to adventure time fans saying thanks for watching adventure time just like how it did when they show JG quintel giving thanks to the fans after the series finale of regular show ended?

ShadowBeast

Erasing off Betty pretty much ruins the whole thing for me. It's like the writers have to make Simon suffer any way they can. Even when Simon eventually dies, he'll never see her in the after life either.

The whole thing with Maja and the Ancient Elephant felt like a plot that was planned but the writers never got to complete it. So they just use her here, and kill her off when they were finished with her.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
You know what was an even bigger treat than this episode?
The bumpers. I really hope someone recorded them.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts