SYM-BIONIC TITAN IS ON NETFLIX! (oh and some Scooby stuff too)

Latest News & Videos

DeanBurrito25

Jan 15, 2009
mattdeanart.com
It's a pre Christmas miracle! An eagle eyed user on Twitter pointed out that Sym-Bionic Titan is now available on Netflix, along with Mystery Incorporated, Zombie Island, and What's New Scooby Doo.

This is the real deal, fellas. I just added Titan, Zombie Island and Mystery Incorporated to my watch list. What a pleasant surprise.

Last edited:

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Nov 1, 2013
Kinda weird since CN has that deal with HBO MAX but I ain't looking this gift horse in the mouth

TargetmasterJoe

Jul 1, 2018
USA
Kinda weird since CN has that deal with HBO MAX but I ain't looking this gift horse in the mouth
Technically, HBO Max isn't happening until summer 2020, which is still a ways. In the case of Sym-Bionic Titan, I want to think this is a test to see if an HBO Max exclusive season 2 is worth it, but I’m not holding my breath.

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
Apr 11, 2015

CNSchedules on Twitter noted that there is no CN branding or opening tag. Which would make sense, since it was written off five years ago. I'm assuming that the rights to the show are under WB or WBA.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Oct 11, 2016

CNSchedules on Twitter noted that there is no CN branding or opening tag. Which would make sense, since it was written off five years ago. I'm assuming that the rights to the show are under WB or WBA.
If Crossover Nexus is anything to go by, CN still owns the rights to Sym-Bionic Titan

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
New York
Waiting for the first comment of someone from the Netflix bubble that calls this a 3 Below: Tales of Arcadia ripoff.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
While I was never a huge fan of Sym-Bionic Titan, it is nice that the series is getting some kind of official release again. I didn't think it would after Cartoon Network wrote it off years ago. I'm not sure if they could make a continuation, but that would be nice for the fans. I'm also glad that they put up Mystery Incorporated. It is such a good Scooby Doo series and it definitely deserves some more attention as well.

Reactions: RDG

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
While I was never a huge fan of Sym-Bionic Titan, it is nice that the series is getting some kind of official release again. I didn't think it would after Cartoon Network wrote it off years ago. I'm not sure if they could make a continuation, but that would be nice for the fans. I'm also glad that they put up Mystery Incorporated. It is such a good Scooby Doo series and it definitely deserves some more attention as well.
Honestly, I never really liked the idea of writing off shows to prevent possible reruns or a revival from happening.

Mr HooPoe

Oct 9, 2017
Honestly, I never really liked the idea of writing off shows to prevent possible reruns or a revival from happening.
Where did you ever get that impression? If I recall, CN writes off shows for the sake of tax returns or something of the sort. I doubt they want to bar reruns or revivals of shows like Sym-Bionic Titan (and other shows written off like Megas XLR and Generator Rex). Besides, these shows have been off the air for years--why stop these shows and why do it years after the show ended? Maybe if they were quite expensive, sure. Actually, that might be why these shows in particular were written off: they were worth a lot of money.

Also, these shows rarely get reruns anyway, along with other shows not written off. Highly doubt CN would want to sabotage shows like this on that front.

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
Where did you ever get that impression? If I recall, CN writes off shows for the sake of tax returns or something of the sort. I doubt they want to bar reruns or revivals of shows like Sym-Bionic Titan (and other shows written off like Megas XLR and Generator Rex).
I'm pretty sure it was to prevent reruns and revivals from happening. There's a reason why Toonami had to burn off the remaining episodes of Beware the Batman.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Birthday to the great Akira Toriyama!
Today, variety in my country's Cartoon Network's schedule has died.
I'm Planning to make a New Qubo schedule With Several New and Returning Shows (With one of them being Jacob Two-Two), No Paid Programming and the Return of the 4 hour Marathons.
Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated and the 7th Year Anniversary of its series finale. It ended up becoming my favorite adaptation of the Scooby-Doo Franchise and found out about Lewis Black by name (I had heard his voice in some earlier shows).
Happy birthday to Akira Toriyama. My moniker here should make it clear that I am a fan of the DB Franchise.