Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries?

Toony Loon

What's all the hubub, bub?
Will CN or Boomerang ever air Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries again? I really like that show. If they won't air it, does anyone know if it's on DVD or anything?:confused:

Tobias

Who you gonna call?
I've never heard anything on either front, although you'd Boomerang would clearly try to get a block going with:

- Tazmania
- Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries
- Duck Dodgers
- Baby Looney Tunes

With Classic Looney Tunes bookending the block.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
WB is remaking this show, but without Sylvester.

Tweety Mysteries (working title) – Tweety Mysteries is a hybrid live-action/animated adventure from Warner Bros. Animation and Warner Bros. Television that follows a curious tween investigative journalist and podcaster named Sydney and her sidekick Tweety bird. Working together the pair must solve various local mysteries in their small, quirky Washington state town.

Dr.Pepper

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
The description kind of makes me think of Detective Pikachu.

In a way it's maybe better for Sylvester to be absent from the show considering how beat up he gets in recent Looney Tunes projects. :p

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Is Tweety really such an interesting character? I think "Sylvester Mysteries" would have been more interesting. I guess Tweety is a bit like an icon.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts