SVES Talkback Week of 9/27/03

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

DianaGohan

Feb 16, 2003
In The Year 2005
Visit site
Here's the Schedule of this week's SVES-

Premieres In Bold
Teh S uck Show Name Altered And Italics
Average Show Unchanged
Teh Awesome Episode Name Altered And Colored

7:00 p.m. The Fantastic Knights Of DIC Crappy Dubbing (aka Knights Of The Zodiac)- Miraculous Rebirth And Cosmic Friendship
7:30 p.m. Little Kid Stars In Anime Make Everything... WORSE!!! (aka Transformers Armada)- Credulous
8:00 p.m. Yu "This Episode Was Suppose To Be In 2 Parts But Got Changed To One" Oh (aka Yu-gi-oh) - The Ultimate Great Moth

8:30 p.m. X-Men: Evolution- The Cauldron, Part 1
9:00 p.m. Teen Titans- Groovy Evil Guy Makes The Scene Man (aka Mad Mod)
9:30 p.m. Jackie Chan Adventures- Mother of All Battles
10:00 p.m. GI Joe: Spy Troops
11:00 p.m. Rurouni Kenshin- Title Not Applied If You Miss This (aka Not Out of Luck!)

11:30 p.m. I Friggin Hate The Sayiaman Saga (aka Dragonball Z) - I Am Saiyaman!
12:00 a.m. .Hack//SIGN- Wanted
12:30 a.m.Samurai Jack-XLV The Scotsman Saves Jack,Pt.1
1:00 a.m. GI Joe: Spy Troops

So With The Rules Of Engagment Protecting Me, I bid you... adieu!

Cyber E.

Jun 23, 2002
Diana, it was alright before, but you've gone too far with Wilson.

Just.. too damn far.

Seriously, couldn't you wait a little while before doing them ALL OF THEM? What about the rules of engagment, Diana?

WHAT ABOUT THEM?

Killtacular

the race wars had begun
Sep 23, 2001
Ratings
1 1
a
To be serious for a moment:

The rules of engagement state that people should not take the responsibilities of someone else in talkback posting just because they're bored and want to kill time.

They are only allowed to do it themselves in the show begins to air and the thread does not yet exist.

Anime Guy

grunge music enthusiast
Aug 19, 2003
the early to mid 90s
Visit site
Matt Wilson said:
To be serious for a moment:

The rules of engagement state that people should not take the responsibilities of someone else in talkback posting just because they're bored and want to kill time.

They are only allowed to do it themselves in the show begins to air and the thread does not yet exist.
Thanks. Are people allowed to create talkback threads for shows that no one else creates talkbacks for? Example:When I create Tenchi Muyo talkbacks on the anime forum for the Friday night showing on IC.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

If you like the Original Grinch animated special and have TBS it's on twice tonight (the 17th) at 7pmet and 8:30pm et
Mickey Mouse's 90th birthday is tomorrow!
I'm rewatching Justice League and I'm sort of weird ed out how old Superman looked in the earlier seasons
Yeah... I just watched the end of Peepoodo... And I wish I hadn't. If I'm considered a wuss for liking Milo Murphy's Law. Big City Greens, Summer Camp Island, Clarence, Craig of the Creek, Hilda, Harvey Beaks, Harvey Street Kids and even The Loud House - not to mention LPS (2012, 2018) SO MUCH MORE because at least those shows have some constraint to not be this gross - then I could care less what you think of me.
Yeah I'm probably not coming back