"Superman: The Animated Series - A Little Piece of Home" DVD Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate And Comment On This DVD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• *1/2

• A piece of something else...

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The second single disc Superman: The Animated Series DVD release hit shelves today!

Synopsis: Timeless characters and innovative storytelling unite to create a powerhouse collection of episodes as Superman faces off with four formidable foes to defend his adopted home. Mild-mannered Clark Kent and his alter ego, Superman, take on a government conspiracy, a lunatic scientist known as the Weather Wizard, the fiery villainess Volcana and archnemesis Lex Luthor all in the name of Truth, Justice and the American Way in these thrilling stories from the acclaimed TV show!

Please post all discussions, comments, etc, about the DVD here! Discuss the following episodes featured on the DVD in the links provided below:

#42. Where There's Smoke
#32. The Late Mr. Kent
#22. Speed Demons
#5. A Little Piece of Home

Comments?

Note: If you don't plan on buying these, then please refrain from posting. We appreciate and encourage discussion, but one line posts of "These are a waste of money, I'm not buying these," "it looks cool, but I can't get it till next week," etc, are unneeded. We'd like to see actual discussion and real comments from those who purchased these releases, or intend to, not insulting remarks.

Crow

I would have thought this thread would be 3 pages long by now.

bat313

Crow said:
I would have thought this thread would be 3 pages long by now.

DisneyBoy said:
We're all wiser now. WB can put out cheap four-episodes discs as much as they want...we're going to hold out for the Box Set coming out in January.

LOL, not to poke fun but i think these two comments are what Jim Harvey meant by unecessary comments, though that would also make this one as well, go figure :p

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
What else is there to say about this collection besides "The Late Mr. Kent"? That should be enough reason to plunk down some change for this DVD release. This is a nice, cheap sampler for those still on the fence about purchasing Superman: The Animated Series - Volume One in January. Much like with the last Superman: The Animated Series DVD, this one is a bit lacking in the extras department, but who's really surprised there? The collection of seemingly random episodes on this disc is really worth it, and will make time go by a bit faster for those great upcoming January releases.

Also make note, no "volume" number on the spine.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Added a new page to the Pokémon section of my site: Pokemon: The First League

The winner of this matchup is Operation Zero, which got 6 votes. House Of Bloo's got nothing. The next matchup is between the 2011 Winnie The Pooh movie and My Little Pony: Rainbow Road Trip. The latter is just barely an hour long, but it still qualifies.
Damn, this year has not been kind to celebrities.
YouTube has rejected my counter-notifications.
I'm going to take drastic measures. Maybe my wording was vague.
For those who fans TechnoBlade!
Please pay respect!

RIP TECHNOBLADE! NEVER FORGET YOUR LEGACY FOREVER!

Featured Posts