"Superman: Red Son" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otaku-sempai

I forgot how "Golden Age" Lois looked in this story :cool:.
A little bit, yeah.
1582320593318.png

1582320434485.png

Parker-Shepherd

So the premiere of Superman Red Son is on Monday. Sort of surprised it's scheduled the same day as the memorial/funeral service for Kobe Bryant at the Staples center.

Dallas Kinard

This version of Batman reminds of Saw Gerrera from Star Wars. He's against fascism, but his methods make him no better than the enemy. Very cool take on the character.

Otaku-sempai

Posted at The World's Finest: “Superman: Red Son” New York Premiere Details, New Images Released
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has provided new images from the DC Universe Movie title Superman: Red Son now available to own on Digital HD. The studio also announced the film’s New York premiere, slated for March 16, 2020 at the SilverScreen Theater at the Directors Guild of America. While currently available on Digital HD, the next installment of the DC Universe Movie line will hit physical media on March 17, 2020. Continue below for press details and media.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will be giving away a limited number of free tickets to the event:
Fans wishing to receive free tickets to the New York event on March 16 must RSVP via email to RedSonNYFans@gmail.com.

The body of all fan RSVP emails need ONLY include the (1) name of the entrant, (2) valid email address, (3) the number of tickets being requested (limit four per entry), and where you learned of this event (website name, Twitter feed, etc.). Fans should keep their entry simple – here’s an example of EXACTLY how the body of the RSVP email should appear:

Bruce Wayne
2 tickets
DarkKnight@gmail.com
Diedrich Bader’s Twitter Feed

Tickets to the event will be distributed on a “first come, first served” basis, and fans will be notified via email. Please do not submit more than one request.

SweetShop209

Just heard about this. Makes me nervous about the comic conventions that are coming up.
Most conventions are usually held in California, meaning not too far to travel for those that would attend. Traveling to New York would usually mean doing so by plane, increasing the risk of catching the virus. While this would make things more difficult for New York Comic Con, for those like San Diego Comic Con, Emerald Con, and Wonder Con, there's less risk. I mean, the Los Angeles premiere last week turned out well.

Last edited:

Parker-Shepherd

Most conventions are usually held in California, meaning not too far to travel for those that would attend. Traveling to New York would usually mean doing so by plane, increasing the risk of catching the virus. While this would make things more difficult for New York Comic Con, for those like San Diego Comic Con, Emerald Con, and Wonder Con, there's less risk. I mean, the Los Angeles premiere last week turned out well.
True, but there's people who fly into California to attend these conventions.

Most of the people I know that are going all live in Southern California. All but 4 live in Northern California and Oregon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts