"Superman: Red Son" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Lackawanna, NY
Posted at The World's Finest: “Superman: Red Son” New York Premiere Details, New Images Released
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has provided new images from the DC Universe Movie title Superman: Red Son now available to own on Digital HD. The studio also announced the film’s New York premiere, slated for March 16, 2020 at the SilverScreen Theater at the Directors Guild of America. While currently available on Digital HD, the next installment of the DC Universe Movie line will hit physical media on March 17, 2020. Continue below for press details and media.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will be giving away a limited number of free tickets to the event:
Fans wishing to receive free tickets to the New York event on March 16 must RSVP via email to RedSonNYFans@gmail.com.

The body of all fan RSVP emails need ONLY include the (1) name of the entrant, (2) valid email address, (3) the number of tickets being requested (limit four per entry), and where you learned of this event (website name, Twitter feed, etc.). Fans should keep their entry simple – here’s an example of EXACTLY how the body of the RSVP email should appear:

Bruce Wayne
2 tickets
DarkKnight@gmail.com
Diedrich Bader’s Twitter Feed

Tickets to the event will be distributed on a “first come, first served” basis, and fans will be notified via email. Please do not submit more than one request.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
Just heard about this. Makes me nervous about the comic conventions that are coming up.
Most conventions are usually held in California, meaning not too far to travel for those that would attend. Traveling to New York would usually mean doing so by plane, increasing the risk of catching the virus. While this would make things more difficult for New York Comic Con, for those like San Diego Comic Con, Emerald Con, and Wonder Con, there's less risk. I mean, the Los Angeles premiere last week turned out well.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2019
West Coast
Most conventions are usually held in California, meaning not too far to travel for those that would attend. Traveling to New York would usually mean doing so by plane, increasing the risk of catching the virus. While this would make things more difficult for New York Comic Con, for those like San Diego Comic Con, Emerald Con, and Wonder Con, there's less risk. I mean, the Los Angeles premiere last week turned out well.
True, but there's people who fly into California to attend these conventions.

Most of the people I know that are going all live in Southern California. All but 4 live in Northern California and Oregon.

Reactions: SweetShop209
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 51st Birthday to MCU Ant-Man's Paul Rudd
Happy 24th Birthday to Bunk'd star Miranda May
Happy 22nd Birthday to Bunk'd and Jessie's Peyton R. List
Happy Birthday to the great Akira Toriyama!
Today, variety in my country's Cartoon Network's schedule has died.
I'm Planning to make a New Qubo schedule With Several New and Returning Shows (With one of them being Jacob Two-Two), No Paid Programming and the Return of the 4 hour Marathons.
Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated and the 7th Year Anniversary of its series finale. It ended up becoming my favorite adaptation of the Scooby-Doo Franchise and found out about Lewis Black by name (I had heard his voice in some earlier shows).