"Superman & Lois" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member
More reported casting details, possibly for Mercy Graves and Perry White.
Either it's someone with Mercy's job or Crisis rebooted her :sweat:.

The budding reporter kind of reminds me of Trish Q from the current Superman comics...but I figure she'll be a protege for Lois :anime:.

It wouldn't be Superman without Perry :).

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Either it's someone with Mercy's job or Crisis rebooted her :sweat:.

The budding reporter kind of reminds me of Trish Q from the current Superman comics...but I figure she'll be a protege for Lois :anime:.
9/21: It's good or bad I guess they can fall on the 'Crisis changed x" excuse and get a little careless about what characters they're using post-crossover... :shrug:

9/23: Superman & Lois to start production in mid-October.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
10/03:
Minor but Tulloch shared a set photo of the Superman Family. (Note they're all wearing masks)

10/15:
Sofia Hasmik joins the cast as Chrissy Beppo.
A journalist at the Smallville Gazette, Chrissy "has a knack for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time," according to the official character description. "A go-getter with dreams of bigger and better things, a chance encounter with her idol changes her life trajectory. " Could that encounter be with Elizabeth Tulloch's Lois Lane?

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Max Lord's own Mercy Graves? Oh wait, wasn't Mercy going to be in this show :p?
No, websites assumed the casting call was code for Mercy Graves but "Leslie" turned to be Leslie Larr. So that other character being cast for might be the actual be Sam Foswell, and not Perry. Sam is an actually DC character who works at the Daily Planet, he'll fire people whereas Perry will tell people to reuse paper clips to save money. I think the only rumored name characters left to be cast are Martha Kent, Morgan Edge, Samuel Foswell and/or Perry White, and Ron Troupe.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts