"Superman: Doomsday" to air on Toonami July 12 at 9PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

macattack

I see you!
Staff member
Reporter
Methinks TZ did some blocking with the link. Dorian probably linked somewhere he shouldn't have.

Light Lucario

Staff member
Awesome. I haven't seen this movie myself, but I've definitely heard good things about it. I'm so glad that it is airing on Toonami. I'll finally have a good reason to watch the block. Many people were hoping that this would happen and I'm so glad that it finally did.

Draft

This movie took it's sweet long time airing on CN. Didn't it come out 2 years ago? I'm going to watch, only for the Kevin Smith cameo

Pomegranate

I also feel like all WB cartoons belong on CN rather than Toon Disney, so Superman: Doomsday is definitely right at home...... only on Cartoon Network.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

garfield15

Member of the 10,000 post club
WHAT'S THiS? A cartoon movie airing on Toonami?

And its not the first Naruto movie?

That's just insane. How dare they do exactly what fans want.

Jeff Harris

Creator/Webmaster, TXB
The following viewpoint does not reflect the views of TOON ZONE or its staff

TZ and . . . that site haven't been on amicable terms for years now, because they claimed we stole news items from them and didn't credit them, which is not only an outright lie, but an affront to our own credibility. Needless to say, they didn't believe us and refuses to acknowledge our own existance when they stole our own news.

So, any mention of . . . that site, including links to them, are voided and treated as a banned profanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts