SuperKitties (Disney Junior Show)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
A new Disney Junior show called SuperKitties is in development. It's produced by Kirk Van Wormer and Silvergate Media and created by Paula Rosenthal.

Screenshot_20220429-145912.png

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Amy Keating Rogers said that she's head writer for the series, with Cindy Morrow as story editor. MA Larson also apparently wrote some scripts.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Patrick Rieger is writing for the series. He has plenty of good credentials for younger kids and older kids. For older kids, he's worked on projects like with Power Rangers, both DC Superhero Girls shows, Niko And The Sword Of Light, Legend Quest, Justice League Action, and the Thunderbirds. For younger kids, he's worked on Miles From Tomorrowland, The Stinky And Dirty Show, Octonauts, Chuggington, Stillwater, and Batwheels.

Screenshot_20221113-085423.png

Shiloh Otter

Happy Mollibby month!
I've recently gotten into SuperKitties.

It's adorable and really fun! I love the Kitties themselves, especially Ginny and Bitsy. The color scheme is also right up my alley. One thing I love about the plots is that the villains aren't really bad at all, they just do a bad thing sometimes, and each episode regularly has a resolution that involves a positive ending for everyone involved.

I really need to watch more of it.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Here's the season 2 premiere, which sees some behind the scenes changes. While still produced by Silvergate Media/Sony Pictures Television, the animation is now done by Mainframe Studios instead of Bardel Entertainment, Jeff Poliquin replaces Nick Confalone and Cindy Morrow as story editor, Kamali Minter replaces Carly Hughes as Amara and Gwen, and Charlie Adler replaces Allyson Bosch, Holly Gregory, and Curtis Koeller as voice director.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's adult animation category ballot for Emmy Awards 2024. I'm hoping that Praise Petey will get in the final line-up.

I don't know where to post this...
but Alvin and the Chipmunks movie is in development of Disney.

I guess Nick is officially done with this franchise for now.
Happy 20th Birthday to the Cartoon Network City Era!

Watching this clip from the Princess Power special "Princess Royal Wedding", where Queen Ryung & Queen Olivia get married, makes me glad that the show was picked up by a streaming service. If it was picked up by the Junior 3 (Disney Jr, Nick Jr , & PBS Kids), an episode like this either wouldn't be made or if it,would come when the show was went to a less available channel
Happy 20th anniversary to my favorite CN logo and CN City.

Featured Posts