"Supergirl (2015 TV series)" News & Discussion (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
August 1st:
Brent Spiner will have a recurring role as Vice President Baker.
Described as “adept and politically minded,” Baker proves himself to be an “unlikely leader [who] steps up in a big way when his country needs him most.”

August 21st:
Looks like Spiner pulled out of the project due to a family emergency. He will be replaced by Bruce Boxleitner.

August 24th:
Anthony Konechny will have a recurring role.
Konechny will play Agent Jensen, a DEO agent recruited by Alex (Chyler Leigh) who struggles to find his footing at the DEO. His character will be introduced in the season premiere on Sunday, October 14.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Well, there's Agent Liberty, Dreamer, and Mercy. That's amusing the theme of the season is fear considering a book with that as the title is coming out...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts