~~~~~~~~Super Mullet~~~~~~~~

P

Peace Keeper

supermullet.gif

This picture cracks me up, every time I see it! I found it at Mullet.com, though technically it is not a mullet. You should make this your new avatar, Calhoun.

Beyond Batman

The Tomorrow Knight
Oh my....

Oh my... it looks like Meteor Man transformed into Superman. Do you guys remember Meteor Man? That movie came out a looooooong time ago. I was a little kid when that came out.

Inque

Liquid Darkness
[color=6666cc] who the heck is that?!?!?[/color]

Nightwing

WF Old Man
Re: Oh my....

Originally posted by Beyond Batman
Oh my... it looks like Meteor Man transformed into Superman.

LOL! Nah, Meteor Man was thinner. Plus he had the power to dissapear from theatres in a single weekend! lol. I dunno, I liked the movie when it came out. I forget how old I was though, because man oh man it was a long time ago!

joker

Rock N' Roll Heart
i saw the same picture at ugly people .com. meator man...no there is a good movie, or it was last time i watched it......

P

Peace Keeper

*bump*

<<I hate to do this, but I had to rescue Super Mullet from the second page>>

Calhoun07

It's Me
That is quite the most inexplicable pic I have seen in quite a while! I would almost be frightened to have that as an avatar!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts