Super Dinosaur Talkback Thread

Latest News & Videos

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com

Super Dinosaur is an action show based on the comic book of the same name. It was developed by Kevin Burke & Chris Doc Wyatt (whose many works include Ultimate Spiderman, Transformers Rescue Bots, Marvel's Spiderman, Batman Unlimited : Mech Vs Mutants, and Stretch Armstrong And The Flex Fighters) . The show premiered on Teletoon in Canada on September 8, 2018, and drops on Amazon Prime in the US on October 6, 2019. Feel free to talk about the series.

Reactions: Takao

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Mar 17, 2010
Canada
If you're in the United States, the series is now available to stream for free on Tubi.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I’m adding Primo to Triad, turning it into QUAD. So now it’s Qubo, DiscFam, UniKids, and Primo. Should I add V-Me Kids to it for preschool content? It’s a sister channel to Primo, so it won’t affect it that much.
am I the only one posting the updates for Slimetime while nobody else seems to care????
R.I.P. Tomi DePaola, author and illustrator from my home state, best known for children's books such as Strega Nona.

He was so young.
In my April Fool's Day prank regarding either Mediacorp reviving Kids Central or Universal Kids merging with Qubo, I mistakenly called Primo TV as "V-Me Kids". I guess V-Me Kids ceased operation years ago. Sorry.