Suggestion: Wolverine and The X-Men Season 2 in Disney +

Latest News & Videos

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
We definitely had a version of Magma in the Thieves Gambit episode. I remember Wolfsbane being captured by the MRDs but I can't remember seeing any of the others really. The show had so many background cameos.

Illyanna was definitely supposed to show up, probably her only animated appearance since Red Dawn.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Frontier

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
Magik was supposed to show up in season 2...I think Cannonball, Wolfsbane, and Sunspot made cameos in season 1.
We definitely had a version of Magma in the Thieves Gambit episode. I remember Wolfsbane being captured by the MRDs but I can't remember seeing any of the others really. The show had so many background cameos.
To clarify, I mean having them forming to become the New Mutants in an episode that could set up a spinoff series along with having Dani, Karma, Cypher and Warlock making their first appearances in said season in order to complete the classic nine-member lineup.

Hulkwummy

Dec 31, 2016
May 17th:
Or at least a new X-Men cartoon in general ;).
If they do a new X-Men cartoon, they need to put Colossus in the main cast.

May 23rd:
The Zack Snyder Cut of Justice League is being released of HBO Max because fans demanded it be released, and now fans of the Netflix Daredevil series are fighting for the show's return, so let's do the same thing for Wolverine and the X-Men Season 2 on Disney Plus.

Last edited by a moderator:

JaredCap43™

Forever, Fight as One!
May 11, 2016
Baltimore, MD
A lot of countries (such as Japan and Germany, which both got Spectacular Spider-Man and Earth's Mightiest Heroes) never got this show, and international versions of Disney+ don't have this show. If it's not because of distribution rights, then does anyone think that Disney will eventually dub the show into the European and Asian languages it wasn't dubbed into?