Suggestion: Tiny Toon Adventures voice cast 25th. anniversary reunion at 2015 SDCC?

dth1971

Banned
I have a suggestion for a 2015 San Diego Comic Con panel: Why not to tie in with the 25th. anniversary of Tiny Toon Adventures a reunion panel of the surviving TTA voice cast members - Charlie Adler (Buster Bunny #1), Tress MacNeille (Babs Bunny), John Kassir (Buster Bunny #2), Joe Alaskey (Plucky Duck), Maurice LaMarche (Dizzy Devil), Gail Matthius (Shirley the Loon), Frank Welker (Gogo Dodo/Furball/Calamity Coyote/Little Beeper), Kath Soucie (Fifi La Fume/Sneezer), Candi Milo (Sweetie), Danny Cooksey (Montana Max), Cree Summer (Elmyra), and Rob Paulsen (Fowlmouth/Arnold)?

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
How come every time I try to associate with a social media account on my profile, I'm getting an error message?

To everyone reading this: You're one in a million. In other words, you're special.

Gennedy has a new show coming soon and returning to Cartoon Network. This better not get screwed over like Sym Bionic Titan

This is an interesting set of choices. We have 2 WB shows and 2 Disney Junior shows.