Suggestion: Old Man Logan and the Wastelands Animation

The Overlord

Do you want to see Old Man Logan and the Wastelands in animation? Old Man Logan was a 2008 mini series set in a world where supervillains killed most of the heroes, with only a few heroes surviving, starting with Logan, but we also saw Hawkeye and Starlord go on "adventures" in the wasteland universe.

The Wastelands is a bleak place, supervillains have their own personal fiedoms and people have no recourse against their supervillain overlords, so it's not the most kid friendly setting, maybe Disney will not to want to touch it in animation. We have a loose adaption in the movie Logan, an R rated film and there is an R rated Old Man Quill podcast out now. However various X-Men cartoons have visited the dark Days of Future Past timeline and some of the more R rated elements from the Wastelands can be taken out or tonned down.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
There are elements of the story that feel a little gratuitously edgy for me but if it was animated I would watch it. There are lots of old Marvel miniseries that I would not mind seeing animated as movies or whatever.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The Overlord

There are elements of the story that feel a little gratuitously edgy for me but if it was animated I would watch it. There are lots of old Marvel miniseries that I would not mind seeing animated as movies or whatever.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Oh sure, even in an R-rated project I would tone down the more gratuitous moments from the mini, other titles set in the Wastelands universe who weren't written by an Edge Lord like Mark Millar, tend to be better on that front.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The Count: That's seven, seven shows rejected by Nickelodeon. Ah ah ah!

Apparently, Cassandra Peterson has been in a relationship with a woman for 19 years.

Is there a name for the art style Google and other companies use in their advertising? It has to have an official name if so many groups are using it.

R.I.P. Mick McGinty, who illustrated numerous video game covers, most famously Street Fighter II.

He also did movie posters, including Curse of the Pink Panther and Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Featured Posts