Suggestion: Make Wolverine and The X-Men Season 2 for Disney +

bigdaddy313

As much as I would love for the show to be revived, I'm afraid a revival would lead to the show being "updated" like how Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes was canned for the sake of Avengers Assemble.
Nah I am not afraid of that cause it won’t be the same 100% I believe. Marvel Studios will continue as intended cause after all it was a Marvel Studios production after all.

Hulkwummy

I read somewhere that they are rumors of reviving shows like Batman TAS & Batman Beyond on HBO Max, maybe they should think about reviving Marvel cartoons like Wolverine and the X-Men and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes on Disney +.

Spideyzilla

Staff member
I read somewhere that they are rumors of reviving shows like Batman TAS & Batman Beyond on HBO Max, maybe they should think about reviving Marvel cartoons like Wolverine and the X-Men and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes on Disney +.
Do you have a source for this?

Hulkwummy

Somebody should talk to Marvel about Reviving Wolverine and the X-Men for Season two on Disney Plus.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Can we please stop bumping this thread just to reiterate the same thing over and over again? It doesn't add anything new to the discussion and it's been made clear by now some wish that Disney+ would revive the show. If somehow there's an actual update to share here, or speculation about how a new season of the show would work, then fine but just bumping to again ask for the show to continue is starting to look like disruptive posting.

Hulkwummy

Psylocke, and Colossus seem to be the only characters not in the main X-Men roster in any X-Men cartoon.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts