"Submitted For Your Consideration" Talkback

Latest News & Videos

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Submitted For Your Consideration...

This doesn't even cover 10% of it. If you want to see even more of them, follow the eBay link at the end of the story. They're not hard to find or expensive to purchase.

Be aware, though, that on some of them the video picture is watermarked with "Do Not Duplicate" nonsense. Be sure to ask the seller first, if they know.

Aquadementia

That's a lot of Mulaney!
Staff member
So, that's how the other half views.
They probably pawn it off on one of their kids or a pool boy to look over for them.
The HBO set is impressive. How can you not give them an award when it comes in a box like that?

The Community packaging was true to the show. Unfortunately looking like that the maid would probably have thrown it out before anyone has seen it.

The Librarian packaging looks slick. I really wish that movie was better then it is. It's too precious. But you know, just about every Indiana Jones knockoff fails. About the only two that I would actually call good are The Mummy and National Treasure.

If Modern Family won too many awards, at least it was Modern Family that won them. It's had a respectable run.

The Nameless

Demoted Regular
TNT's logo goes back to 2001. I've never been overly fond of it; its predecessor had more character. (Oddly, their 2005 FYC package is my favorite of the ones listed on that page)

As for the art of making those things being done away with, the impending death of physical media in general makes me sad. I like my things to be tangible.

pacman000

I don't think physical media will ever go away completely. Before home video there were companies who made 8, 16, 9.5, & 28mm copies of movies for home viewing. There will always be a small part of the population who wants to own what they watch.

I can see a future where only a handful of major films are released each year, on Blu-Ray or some Ultra-HD Disk.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Oh, the irony - while foreign feeds of Cartoon Network ban just about anything, CN USA started to show Shrek completely uncut - with the "offensive" words intact - in 2017! Around the time when Cartoon Network feeds worldwide were already ruled by the nanny state!
Don't ever force yourself into liking a show or any other form of media and don't be afraid to speak up about how you honestly feel about it.
NeoplanDan wrote on Zedd's profile.
Hi, Zedd, I wanted to to fix up the date on my birthday, when I was first registered here, it incorrectly date as 1/21/1995 when it actually 2/21/1995, originally I was going to ask one of the admins to fix it so that it’s on the correct date.
I'm the best anime character. You will all bow down to me.
Well, THAT was a flop...Adventure Time will leave Adult Swim after two weeks...