Strange JPEG Depository

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
6a9d9395aa904056c03c14a9b060b75c.png

Anyone00

The Moltar-Snork
Nekomura Iroha the Hello Kitty to Issho! Project character that got a Vocaloid 2 voice bank is getting two versions of her voice bank for the Vocaloid 4.
Here is her original design.
Here is her Vocaloid 4 "natural" design:
img_natural.jpg

And here is her "soft" design:
img_soft.jpg

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
For Halloween, Taylor Swift went out as Olaf. I assume you can never bring up Frozen around Swift because she'll immediately say 'OMG I LOVE FROZEN!!!!" and start singing Let It Go nonstop for the next two hours.

12145455_892692907482067_218482283_n.jpg

Dsneybuf

I don't think Taylor Swift seems ditzy enough to sing it for two hours, but she actually did perform "Let it Go" as Olaf:

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
You ever wonder why, in Weird Science, Gary and Wyatt never mass-manufactured Lisa and made a zillion dollars? Evidently, they DID:

836e96a0-4dcf-11e5-b4d2-6bc814108cab_girlfriend.jpg

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this.

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
This is why you should research what you're bootlegging before you bootleg it. A sticker exists of Ben 10 snuggling up to his pregnant cousin.

CvEd_MpWgAAE5oH.jpg

Unsurprisingly, that sticker is rather popular with the Ben 10 fandom. It's probaby this company's best-selling sticker and they have no idea why!

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
Don't ever go down the rabbit hole of bootleg Frozen games for phones. There are some truly horrifying images there, but this one is rather tame:

C0UMMaeUoAARRj6.jpg

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts