Strange JPEG Depository

Anyone00

The Moltar-Snork
Japan where everything is attractive teenage girls
tumblr_mxcncgZqqK1qd4q8ao1_500.jpg

Anyone00

The Moltar-Snork
O.K. I know these Evony type games are known ripping off artwork in their ads and using cheesecake fan service to entice gamers; but this just got bizarrely meta
Uv49vEp.jpg

The character in that ad is Shimakaze (she's a moe anthropomorphization of a WWII era destroyer) from Kantai Collection/KanColle which is just about the biggest thing over on Japan's side of the internet fandom right now.

So it's an online browser based game that tries to use cheesecake fan service to entice gamers that advertises by stealing fan art based on another online browser based game that tries to use cheesecake fan service to entice gamers.

Aquadementia

That's a lot of Mulaney!
Staff member
There's no way Zapp is a stinking neutral.

Zapp doesn't fit in any of these categories. He would be a Lawful Stupid. That's Brannigan's Law.

I would put the Robot Devil in Lawful Evil and move the Professor to Neutral Evil. He is evil but doesn't have a problem with breaking laws if he can get away with it. (Save the blood)

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
Wow, this is terrible advice. Most of it is from the unofficial strategy guide by Prima, but one's pulled from the actual game manual.

Yes, the old wives' tale about moving the truck in front of the SS Anne was IN A GUIDE.
UT7Orob.jpg

rockmonster

Here are some print ads PBS will start putting in New York subways. I like them.

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

The best touch is how all these fake channels have titles like "The Culture Network," "The Know Channel" or "Insight and Arts." That's exactly what's happened in real life.

That's equal parts funny and depressing.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.

Featured Posts