VideoGameTrolling-52791.gif

Aquadementia

That's a lot of Mulaney!
Staff member

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
5134523_700b.jpg

Wish this tweet came with a full novel describing the entire story. That's like every single rom-com ever made come to life.

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
That link is old, so I don't think it did.

But...why are there two Spider-Men? One has eyelashes, so is that one Spider-Girl? Does that mean in this universe, Spider-Man and his daughter coexisted as babies at the same time? How......what....?

Shawn Hopkins

TZ Member of the Year 2013
Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
That version of Spider-Girl is on other kids-related merchandise, too, from Spider-Man and Friends a "cute" Toy Biz line that predated Hasbro's Superhero Squad. I think she only exists for that. This is apparently baby version of her. She doesn't really have a backstory, but in the storybooks in the line she is Spider-Man's cousin.

I bet she arrived in a rocket, too. "And I have ALL your superpowers!"

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
MouthTang.jpg

I remember this ad appearing in comic books. At the time TANG was using these creepy disembodied mouths in their TV commercials. What was the point of entering if the third mouth already won the contest?

I wonder if the guy who won this is still getting "phone service for life." It probably only applied to landline phone service, which he or she may not have a use for anymore.

Chris

I am a DuMont production.
S. Faber was wrong. What about 01:01:01 on 01-01-2001, 02:02:02 on 02-02-2002, etc.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts