Strange JPEG Depository

IixI0.jpg

tumblr_ly7efhZHTX1qc1r0qo1_400.gif

838508403_8f3e89249d_z.jpg

Is it just you that's trying to meme that face, or are there others? And if there are others, can you tell them to stop?

What makes you think I had anything to do with that? Google search engine stops for no one!

I have seen a lot of strange images on the internet, but Sims glitches are in a league of their own.

tumblr_m0f6bcnfGK1qju6n5o1_500.jpg

If I have to have this etched in my head, you guys are going down with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shawn Hopkins

TZ Member of the Year 2013
Hahahahaha! Your puny mustache and vintage t-shirt is nothing in the face of the ULTIMATE HIPSTER!

epic-fail-photos-music-fails-hipster-level.png

Squirrels don't like to get involved....

i100210marktrail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shawn Hopkins

That looks like a Sal Buscema Jesus.

original.jpg

But, strangely, not a Sal Buscema Hulk.

Jokes aside, this is pretty cool and very well-drawn for what looks like a mural done by a fan at a church. I just hope Disney doesn't see it and sue. They have been known to sue daycares for using murals of their characters on their walls, and Disney owns Marvel now.

Shawn Hopkins

The Marvel Superheroes church mural I posted earlier was a nice, subdued, seemingly sincere expression of faith.

This one? This one is proof that some fans just take things way too far.

original.jpg

poem.jpg

racoonpet.jpg

BTW, I had an interesting conversation with one of the writers/artists of Swat Kats and Animaniacs about the real reason Minerva stopped appearing in Animaniacs and creepy fan bases, but i'm not sure I should post that jpeg.:ack:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts