Strange JPEG Depository

Anyone00

The Moltar-Snork
f8qeb.jpg

Chris

I am a DuMont production.
I saw this in the car but couldn't do what the sign told me to because not only would it probably be illegal to do in the car, I doubt my mom would want to see me.
fap.jpg

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
I saw this in the car but couldn't do what the sign told me to because not only would it probably be illegal to do in the car, I doubt my mom would want to see me.
fap.jpg

I know where that is, too. It's existed as long as I can remember, so they've been calling themselves "FAP" since at least the 1980's.

tumblr_lq457ne6ML1qa0uuj

Last edited by a moderator:

Zorak Masaki

Here's a VERY interesting picture from Marvel's Beavis and Butthead comic book:

StanLeeBB.jpg

And yes, that is The Thing next to him.

Shawn Hopkins

TZ Member of the Year 2013
Ha! It was actually Lik-M-Aid, I remember because I used to eat them. I think it's supposed to evoke lemonade, but that's pretty funny.

lik-m-aid.jpg

Note that at this point there was no vanilla stick.

The one I vividly remember eating was this version from the 80s.

5766094684_896f701a0d.jpg

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
original.jpg

Is this real?

By the way, I find it weird that we almost didn't nominate JFK because of fears he would Catholicize the whole country, and now we have a guy whose entire platform outright promises it. Maybe we're growing more tolerant?

Shawn Hopkins

original.jpg

Is this real?

By the way, I find it weird that we almost didn't nominate JFK because of fears he would Catholicize the whole country, and now we have a guy whose entire platform outright promises it. Maybe we're growing more tolerant?

Totes real. That's from when he lost his senate seat.

Shawn Hopkins

Sorry to bump, but:

SVH%3B%2Blola.jpg

This is my new favorite image. I will now routinely use this in message board threads, editing in the names of anyone who pisses me off.

Chris

These sound like something Pete would make fun of. I found two issues of this comic book by Tandy Computers called "Whiz Kids." I bought them both and it only cost me 50 cents.
whizkids1.jpg

whizkids2.jpg

Chris

Well, I thought that sounded familiar. About scanning, that would be a lot of work. Perusing the comic, I did see what looks like a shameless plug:
tandy.jpg

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
I was looking for stuff for the next "Things You Can't Ever Have" and found these pics...which didn't come from eBay or were of things for sale. But this looks so cool, it must be shared:

photouel.jpg

phototr.jpg

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts