Strange JPEG Depository

Latest News & Videos

Anyone00

The Moltar-Snork
Nekomura Iroha the Hello Kitty to Issho! Project character that got a Vocaloid 2 voice bank is getting two versions of her voice bank for the Vocaloid 4.
Here is her original design.
Here is her Vocaloid 4 "natural" design:

And here is her "soft" design:

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
For Halloween, Taylor Swift went out as Olaf. I assume you can never bring up Frozen around Swift because she'll immediately say 'OMG I LOVE FROZEN!!!!" and start singing Let It Go nonstop for the next two hours.

Dsneybuf

I don't think Taylor Swift seems ditzy enough to sing it for two hours, but she actually did perform "Let it Go" as Olaf:

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
You ever wonder why, in Weird Science, Gary and Wyatt never mass-manufactured Lisa and made a zillion dollars? Evidently, they DID:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this.

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member

On the right is the prototype for Pro Wrestling; on the left is the final retail version. I'm glad they got THAT fixed.

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
This is why you should research what you're bootlegging before you bootleg it. A sticker exists of Ben 10 snuggling up to his pregnant cousin.

Unsurprisingly, that sticker is rather popular with the Ben 10 fandom. It's probaby this company's best-selling sticker and they have no idea why!

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Don't ever go down the rabbit hole of bootleg Frozen games for phones. There are some truly horrifying images there, but this one is rather tame: