Strange JPEG Depository

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Anyone00

The Moltar-Snork
Jan 9, 2002
Ratings
Mississippi
O.K. I know these Evony type games are known ripping off artwork in their ads and using cheesecake fan service to entice gamers; but this just got bizarrely meta

The character in that ad is Shimakaze (she's a moe anthropomorphization of a WWII era destroyer) from Kantai Collection/KanColle which is just about the biggest thing over on Japan's side of the internet fandom right now.

So it's an online browser based game that tries to use cheesecake fan service to entice gamers that advertises by stealing fan art based on another online browser based game that tries to use cheesecake fan service to entice gamers.

Aquadementia

That's a lot of Mulaney!
Staff member
Feb 26, 2004
Ratings
Bar Stool Of Solitude
There's no way Zapp is a stinking neutral.

Zapp doesn't fit in any of these categories. He would be a Lawful Stupid. That's Brannigan's Law.

I would put the Robot Devil in Lawful Evil and move the Professor to Neutral Evil. He is evil but doesn't have a problem with breaking laws if he can get away with it. (Save the blood)

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Ratings
789 6
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...