Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Ratings
797 6
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net
That version of Spider-Girl is on other kids-related merchandise, too, from Spider-Man and Friends a "cute" Toy Biz line that predated Hasbro's Superhero Squad. I think she only exists for that. This is apparently baby version of her. She doesn't really have a backstory, but in the storybooks in the line she is Spider-Man's cousin.
I bet she arrived in a rocket, too. "And I have ALL your superpowers!"

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Ratings
797 6
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net

I remember this ad appearing in comic books. At the time TANG was using these creepy disembodied mouths in their TV commercials. What was the point of entering if the third mouth already won the contest?

I wonder if the guy who won this is still getting "phone service for life." It probably only applied to landline phone service, which he or she may not have a use for anymore.