Strange JPEG Depository

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Aug 6, 2008
Ratings
Atlanta
Is it just you that's trying to meme that face, or are there others? And if there are others, can you tell them to stop?
What makes you think I had anything to do with that? Google search engine stops for no one!

I have seen a lot of strange images on the internet, but Sims glitches are in a league of their own.

If I have to have this etched in my head, you guys are going down with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shawn Hopkins

TZ Member of the Year 2013
Mar 13, 2002
Winner's Circle
That looks like a Sal Buscema Jesus.

But, strangely, not a Sal Buscema Hulk.

Jokes aside, this is pretty cool and very well-drawn for what looks like a mural done by a fan at a church. I just hope Disney doesn't see it and sue. They have been known to sue daycares for using murals of their characters on their walls, and Disney owns Marvel now.

Aug 6, 2008
Ratings
Atlanta

BTW, I had an interesting conversation with one of the writers/artists of Swat Kats and Animaniacs about the real reason Minerva stopped appearing in Animaniacs and creepy fan bases, but i'm not sure I should post that jpeg.:ack:

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Ratings
789 6
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?