Strange JPEG Depository

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net
I saw this in the car but couldn't do what the sign told me to because not only would it probably be illegal to do in the car, I doubt my mom would want to see me.
I know where that is, too. It's existed as long as I can remember, so they've been calling themselves "FAP" since at least the 1980's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shawn Hopkins

TZ Member of the Year 2013
Mar 13, 2002
Winner's Circle
Ha! It was actually Lik-M-Aid, I remember because I used to eat them. I think it's supposed to evoke lemonade, but that's pretty funny.

Note that at this point there was no vanilla stick.

The one I vividly remember eating was this version from the 80s.

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net

Is this real?

By the way, I find it weird that we almost didn't nominate JFK because of fears he would Catholicize the whole country, and now we have a guy whose entire platform outright promises it. Maybe we're growing more tolerant?

Shawn Hopkins

TZ Member of the Year 2013
Mar 13, 2002
Winner's Circle
Sorry to bump, but:

This is my new favorite image. I will now routinely use this in message board threads, editing in the names of anyone who pisses me off.

Chris

I am a DuMont production.
Sep 15, 2006
Salem, OR.
www.atari2600land.com
These sound like something Pete would make fun of. I found two issues of this comic book by Tandy Computers called "Whiz Kids." I bought them both and it only cost me 50 cents.