Stock Music Miscellaneous Identifications

cheril59

Clifford the Big Red Dog (the 1988 version by Nelvana) has a few stock tracks.
Clifford's Fun with Sounds: Clifford Goes to Hollywood has Gala Premiere by Laurie Johnson.
Not sure what other tracks play after that during the scenes at Hollywood. But of course, there's that marching band music, even that plays on two Raccoons episodes Power Trip! and The Artful Dodger!

koozboy

cheril59

There's an APM track playing in the third series finale of Blinky Bill, "How Green is My Greenpatch". During the welcome home party for Blinky, Nutsy and Flap, Shifty and his big siblings' rock band are playing "Hoedown", a track composed by Clive Harrison.

And I should know, Clive Harrison has been composing for Australian media, too. Just search his name for his APM Music tracks on YouTube. And if you happened to watch Blinky Bill (season 3), Tabaluga (season 3), Fairy Tale Police Department, you may have better luck listening for an APM track composed by Clive.

cheril59

A Tracey McBean episode "The McConnelly Cousin" has an APM Track, "Country Friends" by Richard Gilks. Any other Tracey McBean episodes have stock music?

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

guess who back back again
Zombie Outbreak Countdown 31 days to Go :p
I currently feel 250 lbs lighter and the knot in my stomach is gone. I feel GOOD. I'm not used to feeling this way and haven't for a long time (at least four and a half years). It is very strange to me.

Featured Posts