Stitch & Ai

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
This got mentioned in the Disney Channel thread, but I thought this was something that should get its own thread. There’s a Chinese Lilo & Stitch spin-off called Stitch & Ai. After being kidnapped by space criminals, Stitch escaped to the Huangshan mountains in China, where he befriends a girl named Ai. I don’t know if there are any plans for it to air on TV in the U.S., but it’s been added to DisneyNOW.
Watch Stitch & Ai TV Show | Disney Channel on DisneyNOW

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
IDK. I thought the Chinese preschool toon P. King Duckling that aired on Disney Junior looked like the same art style of Phineas and Ferb / Milo Murphy's Law, but we have the Chinese spinoff... Stitch & AI. Oh boy. o_O

Dudley

Staff member
Why won’t they upload the anime onto Disney Now? It’s been fully dubbed too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SweetShop209

If I recall, this show, a Chinese-American production, was produced in English first then Chinese, unlike the anime, where its the other way around (this show has its writing, producing, and directing credits in the intro instead of the end credits, and uses American storyboard artists like Patrick Archibald and Hank Tucker), and they probably don't own all the rights for Stitch! .

Chevistian C

Show is now on the Disney Channel Section possible hinting a future airing on America Television

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
They'll air it because it's new content that won't cost them any extra money. That's all the reason they need.
In theory, that makes sense.....but in practice, it doesn't always work that way. That new Three Caballeros series hasn't aired here.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts