Stimpy to have a new voice!

SpotLane

Teacher's Pet Fangirl
I just went to Animation Blast and they have a picture of the guy who's going to do Stimpy's new voice.

http://www.animationblast.com/

To see scroll down to Ottawa Festival Report 2002-OCTOBER-27.

I'm glad that John K. is back doing Ren but I'ld be more happy with Billy West doing Stimpy. But as long as Nick doesn't have any to do with these new episodes I'll be happy with the outcome.

mobo85

This space for rent
I just hope that his Stimpy sounds like Billy West's did-a Larry Fine-esque voice that encapsulates Stimpy's brain-dead personality.

J.C.

Citizen of Cobra-La
Originally posted by SpotLane
I'm glad that John K. is back doing Ren but I'ld be more happy with Billy West doing Stimpy.

Gotta agree with that. It's really too bad that Billy West won't be coming back, but atleast John K. will be able to work on these new episodes of his show again.

loyalheart

It's Not TV. It's Cliche
doesn't both me. i really dont like this show. but it does kinda stink for people who do.

R Chocolate

I suspect that the reason Billy West isn't back to working with John K on the new shows is because he stayed to work with Bob Camp on the Nickelodeon shows for Ren & Stimpy after John left. Probably put a stitch in their relationship. Sad about that but hopefully the new shows will be good with Stimpy's new voice.

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Is this anything to do with the rumour I've heard that West doesn't go 'backwards' in his career, which was one of the reasons Doug's voice was changed for Brand Spanking New Doug, ?

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The winner of this matchup is "It's A Spongebob Christmas" , which got 2 votes. "It's Christmas You Dorks" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between the DreamWorks short TheMadagascar Penguins In A Christmas Caper to the DC Superhero Girls (2015) episode "Fortress Of Solidarity".

It's been seven years on this very day that I lost CN Africa to CN Portugal, that month so led to the closures of some TCM feeds, due to decisions made by Turner in those days.

I have recovered from that fateful day yet still I believe my life is empty without a go-to English-speaking kids channel.
I think this is the first time he responded to a tweet from this account.

Also, this came out.

Updated my avatar to Pan Am Railways, which has just been acquired by CSX.