"Steven Universe: The Movie" News & Discussion (SPOILERS)

Latest News & Videos

ajensendrake

Apr 22, 2016
It'd be pretty weird if it wasn't. The main conflict is more or less over, so I personally believe the movie is going to be the bridge to whatever big changes season 6 is supposed to bring.

Eldorado

May 21, 2014
Indianapolis
It'd be pretty weird if it wasn't. The main conflict is more or less over, so I personally believe the movie is going to be the bridge to whatever big changes season 6 is supposed to bring.
That's what I believe myself! I'm thinking that the movie is basically the epilogue to first half of the series. It'll plant the seeds of what's coming in Season 6 and so on.

I think that the changes to the series the movie will bring will be: Steven becomes the new leader of the Crystal Gems, he and Connie will finally become a couple, he'll permanently age to his 15 year old body, we'll finally meet other sentient aliens besides the Gems, the Earth will find out about Gemkind, and the Diamonds will end their campaign to conquer the universe and find some other way to make new Gems while at the same time fixing the damage they've already caused to the rest of the universe.

Last edited:

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
That's what I believe myself! I'm thinking that the movie is basically the epilogue to first half of the series. It'll plant the seeds of what's coming in Season 6 and so on.

I think that the changes to the series the movie will bring will be: Steven becomes the new leader of the Crystal Gems, he and Connie will finally become a couple, he'll permanently age to his 15 year old body, we'll finally meet other sentient aliens besides the Gems, the Earth will find out about Gemkind, and the Diamonds will end their campaign to conquer the universe and find some other way to make new Gems while at the same time fixing the damage they've already caused to the rest of the universe.
Why would they even need to make more Gems? They’re practically immortal.

Dr.Pepper

Sep 10, 2006
In A House
Is the dark shadows around the button supposed to be shadows of the arms and legs? Is she wearing limb enhancers?