"Steven Universe" News and Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dr.Pepper

That’s weird how we still don’t have synopsis for tomorrow’s episodes. My last minute theory is that Mr. Universe is about Greg getting a girlfriend.

5YearsOnEastCoast

Rebecca Sugar talks about Steven Universe when it is about to end.

Interestingly enough, she is thinking about maybe making an adult cartoon ala Bob's Burgers and Bojack Horseman.

She also had to fight to make Spinel alive at the end of the movie. CN higher ups wanted for Spinel to die at the end of the movie. The article also contains images for following episodes.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Here it is...

The promo of the REAL Series Finale of Steven Universe and the Series Finale of Steven Universe Future.

Reactions: Asa

Eldorado

I wouldn't say that this is the end of Steven Universe entirely. It may not necessarily be a SERIES Finale for the time being.

Dudley

Staff member
With a history of identity issues, and his current state of anxiety and depression, I have a feeling Steven Universe is going to go through some big change by the series finale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Well looks like Part 1 of the Series Finale of Steven Universe Future it's now on the CN Site.

ShadowBeast

SU-Future was pretty good, though not as good as the original series since there was a lack of Garnet,Pearl, Amethyst, but it was great to see a lot of unanswered questions finally be answered. However, the show should've had a few more episodes to focus on stuff like the new Lapises and Aquamarine/Eyeball because, what was the point of introducing Bluebird Azurite and not really do anything with them? I don't even get why they would be considered outcast by the other Gems since Aquamarine was only doing what she was sent to do by Yellow and Blue Diamonds, and Eyeball never knew that Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond were the same Gems. So why would she be blamed for anything? Of course, I think more could've been done with Jasper as well.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Reminder that season 1's score is now available on all streaming services and unreleased tracks from each season will drop monthly until October when Future's OST is finally released.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence

Low Spark of Lyman

Y’know, I think the poor guy's screwy.
November 3rd. Just one day before #7.

This comes after only the first two seasons getting complete releases in Region 1, not to mention the movie and a few miscellaneous DVDs.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts