Stations that aired "The Funtastic World of Hanna Barbera"

Latest News & Videos

TMC1982

Jun 16, 2008
A, A
Through the aid of YouTube and Radio Discussions, this is what I've been able to compile thus far. I'm still on the look out though, for the San Francisco Bay Area affiliate.

TnAdct1

Ravioli, Ravioli
Aug 3, 2002
Chiyo-chan's America
Unless it moved to WTFY 50 in the 1990's, I strongly remembered the Funtastic World airing in DC on WDCA 20 (with WTFY airing The Fun World of Hanna-Barbera).

Erased Paper

Jan 17, 2005
the refuge
I'm still on the look out though, for the San Francisco Bay Area affiliate.
It channel hopped, there. In 1990, it was on KBHK 44. By summer 1992, it was on KOFY 20.

Oh, and the girl was NOT Jennifer Love Hewitt. There's errors with the show list, as well.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Yes I’m still here. Some mental issues but there’s stuff I’m ready for like new Mao Mao and Close Enough, the latter I waited on for 3 years.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hello, Light Lucario. My 4th of July went pretty well. I just want to mention that today is my birthday. I got a couple of nice cards with a little birthday money. We'll be having another barbecue tonight with plenty of birthday cake. I hope you'll be able to wish me a Happy Birthday.
And we have a tie of 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker, and pick TOTS. Now we start the final matchup. It's between Muppet Babies 2018 and TOTS.

Dedicated to everyone who, in these hard pandemic times, try celebrating the Fourth of July while using merpeople as means of escape from all this ruckus.
Asa
Happy Birthday, America!