Stations that aired "Iron Man" and "Fantastic Four" in syndication as part of "The Marvel Action Hour" in 1994-95

• Enter to win a $100 or a $50 gift code to FUN.com. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

TMC1982

Jun 16, 2008
A, A
Going through old messages from Google Groups, I've tried to piece together a list of stations that aired The Marvel Action Hour (and subsequently, The Marvel Action Universe, when Marvel retooled both Iron Man and Fantastic Four in Season 2 and added Biker Mice from Mars to the mix):
  • Boston - WSBK (ch 38), Sundays at 9am or according to TV Guide 9:30 am (Iron Man) and 10 am (Fantastic Four)
  • Buffalo - WKBW (ch 7), Saturdays at 8am
  • Chicago - WPWR (ch 50), Sundays at 9 am
  • Cincinnati - WSTR (ch 64), Sundays at 10:00 am
  • Columbus - WSYX (ch 6), Saturdays at 6:30 am and 11 am (Iron Man); WWHO (ch 53), Sundays at 9:30 am (Fantastic Four)
  • New York - WPIX (ch 11), Sundays at 9 am
  • Omaha - 6 am (Iron Man) and 6:30 am (Fantastic Four)
  • Philadelphia - WPHL (ch 17), Sundays at 10:00 am (Iron Man) and 10:30 am (Fantastic Four)
  • Rochester - WROC (ch 8), Saturdays at 6 am
  • Sacramento - KRBK (ch 31), Sundays at 6:30 am (Fantastic Four) and 10:30 am (Iron Man)
  • San Diego - KNSD (ch 39), Sundays at 5 am (Iron Man) and 5:30 am (Fantastic Four)
  • San Francisco - KBHK (ch 44), Sundays at 10 am
  • Vancouver - KVOS (ch. 12), Saturdays at 8:30 am (Iron Man) and 9:00 am (Fantastic Four)

Last edited:
Reactions: dmxx116

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
I was definitely watching it on WPIX 11 every Sunday. WPIX also ran the block when it became a weekday block, after the shows ran their original course.

Being unable to watch Fox Kids Saturday Morning lineup, I turned to WPIX and WWOR 9 for syndicated goodness on Sunday mornings. WWOR had the UPN Kids thing going in 1996 and Hulk was the flagship show but I can't remember if FF or Iron Man ever aired on that block when they added more Marvel shows.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: dmxx116

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Aaaaand the other ratings are gone :(
Lot's of Great Cartoon News Today! Looking forward to Mao-Mao and Tig N Seek! As well as S2 of Summer Camp Island. Now if only we could get airdates for Thundercats ROAR! & High Guardian Spice.
What would you do if you were in charge of Universal Kids?
Anybody remembered when Gerald McBoing Boing had Cartoon Network City Bumpers? I vaguely remembered them.