Latest News

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,629 7
Framingham, MA
GMahler said:
No, but there was one in the early 90's published by Milestone. I wouldn't be surprised if another one popped up due to the show, but you'd have to ask the man Dwayne McDuffie...er...if he feels like contributing.
They never did get around to a "Static Shock Adventures" book, and that's a shame. I'd have bought it.

Dec 29, 2003
Ratings
United States
Fone Bone said:
They never did get around to a "Static Shock Adventures" book, and that's a shame. I'd have bought it.
I definitely would have bought it. I'm not sure why they've treated Static this way. It's a great show that makes great ratings. Never made sense to me why they wouldn't want to capitalize on it's success. An Ebon action figure would have kicked ass. Unfortunately the show doesn't get a lot of attention over here, but I'm sure plenty of people on these boards watch it.

staticblue

Nov 16, 2003
Atlanta
Visit site
Dwayne McDuffie said:
Nope. I begged DC to let us do an Adventures-style book (it's their choice, contractually). They said, "no." Repeatedly. I ask them pretty much every three months. I'll try again at San Diego.
What about static joining the titans? i heard that was supposed to happen? what happened with that?

Stu

Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 15, 2002
Ratings
The Marvel Animation Age
marvel.toonzone.net
Is there even a Static Shock toyline? I never watched this show much, I don't even know how much has aired here in the UK, but I've never seen any merchandise, and it's only just being released on DVD, after it's ended.

So how did it last so long?